Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes but my quote applied to the thread. You on the other hand were just being a dbag.
A joy and a pleasure to make your acquaintance on these here forums. (Extends digital hand for a hearty handshake)

And with your helpful guidance may no thread ever be brought anywhere off topic again. Stay vigilant, your assistance will be needed here and elsewhere.

PS: don't forget to immediately and openly insult the other users! That always endears them to you.
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was there today and Two separate Ford people there told me (In separate discussions) there is no plan for a white or black MIC top in the near term - to me that meant MY 2021. Both said top options (to their knowledge) where grey MIC, black painted and body color painted on certain trims. Never were the words Cactus Grey mentioned....

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
why does this thread appear so prominently when you arrive at the site? This is second hand heresy from someone that may or may not work for ford when we've already been told by an actual known ford rep its not happening.

This is trash. Take it down.

JHammy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I spoke with an engineer at Bronco Super Cel today. (Now he did say things could change) but white painted top is only on Oxford White body & Cactus Gray body.
Would you mind asking the engineer where the front license plate is planned to go? Thanks!

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you mind asking the engineer where the front license plate is planned to go? Thanks!
Someone asked that and I can't remember the response. I jokingly said, "the dashboard". I'll ask again though...

Sponsored

JHammy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone asked that and I can't remember the response. I jokingly said, "the dashboard". I'll ask again though...
Awesome! thank you. These trucks look awesome without a license. Unfortunately in Minnesota, we are required to have front plates. I am also curious if they have a different mounting option if you get the bumper with fog lights vs. the steel bumper vs. the steel bumper with winch.

You don't have to be that specific if you don't want to ;)

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I say we need a petition!
The gray top makes me tummy grumbly on most if not all colors that are not also greyish. White, black and body colored paint options. Same for fenders. I'm def not going to put that gray crap on AMB. Can't get Cactus on Base trim, so what, White? Been there. Maybe with a colored clearcoat after marketwise.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was there today and Two separate Ford people there told me (In separate discussions) there is no plan for a white or black MIC top in the near term - to me that meant MY 2021. Both said top options (to their knowledge) where grey MIC, black painted and body color painted on certain trims. Never were the words Cactus Grey mentioned....
I spoke to the official tester. Asked about the a/c comfort in rear of 4 door. He said I don't know, I'm motor train engineer and don't get in back. We keep it separate. Then he mentioned the white top and said no white top except white body. I mentioned Tim with Ford said white and CG can get white top. He said, Tim knows better than to say that. Of course I'm also thinking, "you just told me you didn't know how comfortable the rear a/c is even though you test drive them, but you know all about the color combinations"...riiight!

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! thank you. These trucks look awesome without a license. Unfortunately in Minnesota, we are required to have front plates. I am also curious if they have a different mounting option if you get the bumper with fog lights vs. the steel bumper vs. the steel bumper with winch.

You don't have to be that specific if you don't want to ;)
I don't have anything on the bumper question but got a great answer on the front license plate... His response on front was a resounding....??‍♂??‍♂??‍♂. ? Sorry

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're not wanting white MIC tops, want a white painted modular top just like the shadow black one (smooth finish). Same white top they'd be painting for white broncos who want the body colored hard top.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're not wanting white MIC tops, want a white painted modular top just like the shadow black one (smooth finish). Same white top they'd be painting for white broncos who want the body colored hard top.
got it, i should have been clearer as I assumed we all knew that yes, there will be white body color painted tops for those who choose the Oxford white AND the body color top option

JHammy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't have anything on the bumper question but got a great answer on the front license plate... His response on front was a resounding....??‍♂??‍♂??‍♂. ? Sorry
Lol!! I once bought a Roush F-150 that didn’t have a front plate mount. I ended up getting a ticket and than brought it to the dealer and said figure it out. Lol. They came up with a solution.

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's some front license plate info from a Q&A on bronco nation. It says the bracket depends on the grill for what it's worth.

10. What are the options for attaching a front license plate?

An additional bracket will be required, which, depending on the grill, will be included with the vehicle.

https://community.thebronconation.com/super-celebration-east-2021-ford-bronco-qa/
Sponsored