Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know they are going to be aftermarket attachments for this mistake. They already have tubes that you use for Babies in car seats so will be interesting to see what they come up with for this.
https://www.amazon.com/Noggle-Vehicle-Traveling-Children-Comfortable/dp/B00LXT23RU
I like that Idea but its actually coming from the front vent and it would be a hassle to move around for the ids when a big thing in the car.

I think I will be getting this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087R7G12...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, telling the wife I need to buy a 3d printer now so I can make an adapter to slide over and connect to "The Noggle" we use for our dogs in the backseat.
mini-snorkel!!

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every 4 door truck I've ever had has had these floor vents, including my current truck.

Not a single one has had them fill up with goldfish...Nothing really gets in there. I've my current truck for almost 8 years. My kids are growing up in it (they're 7 and 9)...So I know how far goldfish travel lol

**EDIT**

I should also add. I find the lack of console vents in the Bronco to be a HUGE oversight. I'm not slapping on some "Noggles" or 3D printing any whizbang shit. Those are garbage options on a truck at this price. I'm just going to complain about it on the internet until I die.

I'll test drive one on a hot day with my kids in the back and see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, this is absolutely a deal breaker for a 4 door "family" truckster. 2 door, I can forgive. But not a 4 door. Even Jeep puts them in there for crying out loud.
Is your truck designed to be hosed down on the inside?

Tmcneil

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm I would like to know how this will work when "washing out" the floors? Once water gets into the vents because let's say ..... I would want to "clean" the back out with the rubber floors WITH a hose - I will now have an entirely different set of issues as other ventilation concerns have happened on other vehicles. (water, vapors etc)

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is our $60k truck. Damn

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if everyone wants to go crazy and fill the vents with water, goldfish, french fries, etc. then just park on an incline and wash to your hearts delight, hell even wash the dust out of the vents anytime ya want! The Bronc is built for harsh environments! If you want the vents to stay dry while washing it out like a maniac then just cover the dang things!

Shamrocklax03

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500/2014 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank the Lord!!!!

You guys are amazing. (y)

Now that I know that - I really like the idea of an additional mat on top of the rubberized floor. Just protects things even more.

Just seems like the interface near the A/C vents is a little imperfect still.

And also - this means we haven't seen a picture of the A/C vent area WITHOUT the additional floor mat that's in these pictures... Would be worth to see so we know the TRUE interface / design around the A/C vents without said mat.

I don't believe it will be a problem, I'm just curious really.
They are called slush mats and I add them to every vehicle that I buy. They do an excellent job of catching all dirt/mud/water and are really easy to clean. The back seat mat is typically one piece. They are a little more expensive but IMO totally worth the investment, especially in the North.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any you old guys/gals remember the 60's-70's station wagons you used to sit in the back on vinyl seats, no vents and no window tint? Third row would fold down and you'd be laying around back there? Ah, the good ol' days. (Not)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t wait to see all of the warranty issues arise over this. :D

So did we ever figure out WHY there are no vents in the center console facing towards the back seats? Is it some sort of design or engineering issue? Is it Ford just being lazy?

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Biggest oversight I can see on the Bronco - missing console or pillar vents and rear a/c control.. Its one of the reasons we ditched our Grand Cherokee - rear a/c was weak.
was hoping they would change this but it may be a deal breaker for wife and kids..

Sponsored

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about 2-doors? Do they also get floor vents for the backseats? If so, I'll be redirecting them up into the driver seat since Ford won't sell me the Mustang Premium heated/cooled seats.
This exactly. I don't expect to actually have anyone in the back of my 2 door. Especially after I remove the rear seats (one way or another). Directing the vents up under the front seats may not exactly be proper cooled seating, but it's better than nothing.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Biggest oversight I can see on the Bronco - missing console or pillar vents and rear a/c control.. Its one of the reasons we ditched our Grand Cherokee - rear a/c was weak.
was hoping they would change this but it may be a deal breaker for wife and kids..
Exact reason I bought the noggle for the dogs...the GC rear a/c vents suck, so I plug it up into the passenger front vent instead.

Last edited:

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While the vinyl seats look better than I expected, seeing good pictures of the washout floors finally makes me certain I want carpet. It looks ugly and honestly, kind of cheap.

So unless there's an option to carpet a badlands, that makes me on board for WildTrack for sure.
Sponsored