bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, taking notes so I can bring this back to the team. Let me see if I get this right:

Cactus Gray is not green enough
AntiMatter Blue is not blue enough
A51 is too light
Cyber Orange isn't orange enough
Race Red or Rapid Red needs a white top

How did we do making white?
Any issues with black?

Thanks, gonna run this back real quick. We're listening.
Me when I see people responding to this obvious troll account.

yrnnsOQ.gif

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We asked we shall receive. Can't wait to open up the flood gates here....

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model yrnnsOQ
Im so glad for this pic. AM looks awesome and the iridescent effect is fantastic! This helps solidify my color!

Sponsored

jfarley98

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
WELCOME!!!! Madison Wisconsin here... Amazing job! We are all super excited for the bronco and the future of the company.
Last post for the night guys. Thank you and I love Wisconsin. Big game next month against us. Anyways, look for the reveal tomorrow, Jeep fans will be green with envy.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last post for the night guys. Thank you and I love Wisconsin. Big game next month against us. Anyways, look for the reveal tomorrow, Jeep fans will be green with envy.
I look forward to the game everytime....and rankings are so close...it’s a tide changer this year

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. Love the enthusiasm. A51 got its name because, well

Thanks Mike. Appreciate the feedback. Funny back story behind the A51. We were looking for a color, something that you just couldn't put your finger on even if you wanted to. Something that depending on how you see certain colors, it changes. Is it a gray, a blue, a green, teal, light blue. Well it depends.

Fast forward to a trip when I was visiting my Aunt. I was driving a mustang out in Nevada and got a flat tire. During the entire ride I was thinking about the Bronco faithful. What color is Bronco Nation gonna want to have as they take on the Rubicon. As I was waiting for the crew to pick me up, I got out of the car to stretch my legs. I looked down and saw this rock. Most beautiful damn rock I ever saw. It had all the colors I mentioned above and when I looked up I saw a sign. 100 miles to Area 51. Bam. I gotta tell you guys how we came up with Cyber Orange and why its more yellow than orange, but I gotta run. Everybody looking for Jim these days.
Very cool story, Jim. I'm going to believe that it is really you and the story is legit because that is just too cool.

I'm sure you are very busy but come talk to us when you can. As you've seen, we are passionate group (nitpicky at times but overall think Ford nailed it). ;)

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey guys, taking notes so I can bring this back to the team. Let me see if I get this right:

Cactus Gray is not green enough
AntiMatter Blue is not blue enough
A51 is too light
Cyber Orange isn't orange enough
Race Red or Rapid Red needs a white top

How did we do making white?
Any issues with black?

Thanks, gonna run this back real quick. We're listening.
Hope we're not getting punked here, but the consensus is many are looking for a white top from the factory! Many thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really hope they can tighten up the soft-top for production. I've seen it look good, and seen it look bad, which means they haven't finalized the fit yet.
If it is like the sailcloth used for Jeep soft-tops it will look wrinkly when you first put it up. A few minutes in the sun smoothes it out but it looks kinda like it does in this picture when you just put it back up (especially if cold).

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think It's booger green.