Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not saying he's right, but he does have a point. Dealer's offer under invoice here and people treat it like it's a religious experience
In all fairness, folks aren’t head over heels for Granger/Stephens because of pricing but because how they have been treated and the time and patience they have exuded with this very needy group of enthusiasts. Yes, 100% price is a great carrot. But they have earned most potential sales.
Sponsored

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
Just because this guys dealership can't provide quality service and competitive pricing doesn't mean other dealerships won't.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a search I posted before about local dealer programs that far exceed any value you'd get from driving 1000 miles to get 2k off. And about the 3-4K off, let me know when that purchase agreement is done and that was the actual deduction. If it actually happens, awesome for the buyer. But that makes zero business sense for a dealership, especially when the expectation of repeat business or service is gone...they make zero money on that deal.

Last edited:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a search I posted before about local dealer programs that far exceed any value you'd get from driving 1000 miles to get 2k off. And about the 3-4K off, let me know when that purchase agreement is done and that was the actual deduction. If it actually happens, awesome for the buyer. But that makes zero business sense for a dealership, especially when the expectation of repeat business or service is gone...they make zero money on that deal.
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations D1AD9FF1-6EC5-4EC3-9054-9323AA618672

if reserving this month, granger is offering $2k below invoice. For higher trims, you’re saving over $3k vs Msrp. That’s with all dealer fees added.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can they "far exceed" getting $3000 off the price?

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all fairness, folks aren’t head over heels for Granger/Stephens because of pricing but because how they have been treated and the time and patience they have exuded with this very needy group of enthusiasts. Yes, 100% price is a great carrot. But they have earned most potential sales.

EXACTLY! The lack of stress over the next year worrying about getting screwed at the last second is worth the 600 mile round trip for me. The savings from MSRP cover my State taxes, two sets of replacement tires when I need them, and a bunch of fuel. That is the bonus for me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EXACTLY! The lack of stress over the next year worrying about getting screwed at the last second is worth the 600 mile round trip for me. The savings from MSRP cover my State taxes, two sets of replacement tires when I need them, and a bunch of fuel. That is the bonus for me.
Excellent point. Plus, I'm a teacher. I need the savings!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone should invite his inflated ego to the forum, maybe he’ll understand some things that will help him work with buyers.
Oops. Too late lol, I did before I read this comment.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure it does. Most manufacturers give lump sum rewards for X number of new cars per month or quarter. Plus hold back. That's likely what Granger is doing. Plus with the possibility of a trade-in and holding half a point or a point on rate, plus extended service plans, they can get back to a wash or maybe $1,000 in the black before even receiving their 60-150k lump sum for hitting high new car sales numbers. Plus higher numbers can unlock other perks from Ford corporate and start getting better treatment in the future as high volume dealers usually are treated the best.

Doesn't sound like you know much about this. Not trying to be rude per say but if you haven't worked in the industry I assure you you don't know much of what you're talking about. Though different manufacturers operate differently, though I'm pretty sure Ford is similar from my old company's model. Except their salesmen are usually paid like crap.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stephen's in WV is showing us trail routes & giving us trail maps

bruh, who is yu
And Stephen’s did this without acting like an a-hole know it all. Imagine that...

Mabes

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to Fort Mill Ford in South Carolina two days ago and a salesman said “hell yes we are going to jack up the prices. These people around here have money. They don’t care how much they pay” and I immediately told him I would be moving my reservation.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a way to locate a stolen vehicle or something stupid like that ! ... extra money for the dealer either way ...
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations D1AD9FF1-6EC5-4EC3-9054-9323AA618672
WTF! The VIN # is already visible through the windshield on the dash. I would never pay to have the VIN # etched into my door glass. I wouldn't even want it done if it was free! It looks bad, it's redundant, and stupid!
Sponsored