Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's a Pennsylvania thing. If I'm not mistaken, they DON'T have state inspections like NJ. They have to actually go to a garage and PAY for inspection. If I'm correct that is.
NY is like $39 and motorcycles around $6. Sorry but that's not even enough to make go back in this thread and see the offering dealer's name. LOL
Sponsored

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I left (2) separate voicemails friday not. Was busy yesterday doing stuff, but my phone didn't ring. It's sad how I get the same delay from phone calls that I do emails. I will try to reach out to Chapman & Winner again tomorrow.
Appreciate your persistence. Hopefully you get word sooner than later. There’s only a couple weeks till the 31st

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I left (2) separate voicemails friday not. Was busy yesterday doing stuff, but my phone didn't ring. It's sad how I get the same delay from phone calls that I do emails. I will try to reach out to Chapman & Winner again tomorrow.
It's because they are so busy talking to the 10k over msrp buyers.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many people are in the group buy now and have you committed to a dealer? The dealer I reserved at is still saying that they are not sure if the Bronco is xplan eligible and to should wait for final pricing so I don't have confidence in buying from them. Right now my plan is to switch to Granger at the end of the week for their xplan $1300 under invoice deal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many people are in the group buy now and have you committed to a dealer? The dealer I reserved at is still saying that they are not sure if the Bronco is xplan eligible and to should wait for final pricing so I don't have confidence in buying from them. Right now my plan is to switch to Granger at the end of the week for their xplan $1300 under invoice deal.
Last I checked just slightly over 100. Haven't had any great deals. Mostly just x-plan (and that's assuming Ford makes it available).

With that said, we are still trying, tho it isn't looking so good. If Granger works for you, then by all means, go for it. So far things just haven't panned out.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for putting in the effort. I'll check back here before I switch.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did receive a response from Winner Ford last night. First pic is the email I sent to him, 2nd is his response:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1602504170460

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1602504098647

There you have it, Winner is keeping with the $1,000 accessory credit. But you need to go through me (as in I need to tell Patrick you are part of the group).

I think if you are going to make this switch, it would be best if you shoot me an email (I'll provide to you through DM when requested), and then I can shoot an email to Patrick (while Cc'ing you). From that point you can either take his word for it, or request something in writing. (I will say this, so far he has been pretty upfront with me). Once you feel good about the deal, then I would say make the switch, I wouldn't just switch and then say you're part of the group, where's my credit?

On another note, I will try to reach out to Chapman again later tonight, though the initial contact with them didn't go well. I'm mostly just responding to a "generic" GM email asking if my questions were answered, so not putting much stock in that.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did receive a response from Winner Ford last night. First pic is the email I sent to him, 2nd is his response:

There you have it, Winner is keeping with the $1,000 accessory credit. But you need to go through me (as in I need to tell Patrick you are part of the group).

I think if you are going to make this switch, it would be best if you shoot me an email (I'll provide to you through DM when requested), and then I can shoot an email to Patrick (while Cc'ing you). From that point you can either take his word for it, or request something in writing. (I will say this, so far he has been pretty upfront with me). Once you feel good about the deal, then I would say make the switch, I wouldn't just switch and then say you're part of the group, where's my credit?

On another note, I will try to reach out to Chapman again later tonight, though the initial contact with them didn't go well. I'm mostly just responding to a "generic" GM email asking if my questions were answered, so not putting much stock in that.
Sounds good and thanks for staying on top of this. I’m going to give it another week or 2 but anticipate it will come down to them or Stephens for me.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally some good news! Thanks for the follow up Greg.
Is Winner Ford also honoring x-plan pricing?
And is the accessory credit on the DIO (dealer-installed options), accessories purchased from parts department, and/or will Winner offer their own accessories such as wheel/tires?

With no sales tax in Delaware, the $1000 in accessories is worth another 6% for me in Pa, unless the acc are added to the Bronco invoice.

I can do a one-way car rental to Dover for under $200.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need to know if Winner will require a deposit come time to order as well. Maybe i missed that somewhere?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And is the accessory credit on the DIO (dealer-installed options), accessories purchased from parts department, and/or will Winner offer their own accessories such as wheel/tires?

With no sales tax in Delaware, the $1000 in accessories is worth another 6% for me in Pa, unless the acc are added to the Bronco invoice.

One would think I'd know those answers. But there's always something I forget to ask.

To be honest Walt, I can answer this much. He did initially say in my emails that x-plan as long as Ford offers it. Which scares me still from that little hiccup last week about x-plan, Ford needs to come forth on that already.

The way I took the accessory credit is to mean from the DIO list, I can't imagine many dealers have their own special accessory shops. I'm sure some do, but for most I'd think it's standard Ford accessories.

At this point I'm trying to not annoy this guy with too many questions and have him go back on his word, we've already seen one dealer do that. If you want I can put you in touch with him, especially if you are seriously considering that deal. Which is probably tough to answer since we haven't seen these damn accessories yet or their prices.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

i could be mistaken but sales tax is applied based on your place of residency

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Need to know if Winner will require a deposit come time to order as well. Maybe i missed that somewhere?
Yeah I didn't get that either. Then again I don't even know if my original dealer is requiring a deposit yet, not like they've ever reached out to me.

If I get the time, I will try to give him a call tonight to find out some more info.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
i could be mistaken but sales tax is applied based on your place of residency
No, that's correct. Otherwise everyone would flock to DE to buy cars. I'd definitely buy in DE if it avoided NJ tax, but it doesn't.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure, the Bronco purchase would be taxed when I bring it into Pa @ 6%.
But if I bought $1k of accessories, there would be no Del sales tax added, unless the DIO accessories were added to the Bronco invoice. correct? Never mind, no tax on 'free'!

Greg, let's get a list of questions together and maybe hit Winner up in a week or so.
Sponsored

Last edited: