Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy reserved a Badlands soon after I did, but is quickly losing interest due to Ford's Trickling Information Strategy, and yesterday mentioned the G word. (Gladiator)
I'm trying to talk him out of that, but it's hard to argue with "But I can have one today, when will I even get my Bronco?"

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy reserved a Badlands soon after I did, but is quickly losing interest due to Ford's Trickling Information Strategy, and yesterday mentioned the G word. (Gladiator)
I'm trying to talk him out of that, but it's hard to argue with "But I can have one today, when will I even get my Bronco?"
Yes

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping for by Halloween now , if this goes till November that reservation tree is going to get shook
So there's always a bright side

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, completely understand. Itā€™s probably best for both of you to cancel your reservations and get the Gladiator now. Itā€™ll be worth it just so you wonā€™t have to wait. Just so weā€™re all aware did you make your reservation on the first day?

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If heā€™s talking like that now, no way he makes it 9+ months to delivery.

I happen to think the Gladiator is actually really cool, but the Bronco does a few key things differently that, for me, make it worth waiting for over anything else currently available. If he doesnā€™t care as much about those differences heā€™ll get swayed by something elseā€” June ā€˜21 is a long way away, especially if youā€™re jonesing for a new vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.