Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone who is a Ford employee logged into the plan site and the are no updates about this....calling bullshit
Which is exactly the file that's available to those with access to the Ford Partner website.

The document in the OP is very suspect for the reasons I previously listed. Just not sure I believe this news for a few reasons.
You guys .... and all the others question the validity do realize that it's Doug (@Administrator ) who posted this? After confirming (through a couple of sources, per his DM to me earlier).

Whereas I was the one that posted first, a bunch flipped shit, and Doug deleted that thread. So if you can't trust me, well that's your problem, but at least have some faith in Doug on this one. Unfortunately, as of right now, this document seems extremely legit. And I heard it from a few others as well. Let's hope Ford changes their mind on this one.
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You guys .... and all the others question the validity do realize that it's Doug (@Administrator ) who posted this? After confirming (through a couple of sources, per his DM to me earlier).

Whereas I was the one that posted first, a bunch flipped shit, and Doug deleted that thread. So if you can't trust me, well that's your problem, but at least have some faith in Doug on this one. Unfortunately, as of right now, this document seems extremely legit. And I heard it from a few others as well. Let's hope Ford changes their mind on this one.
Thank you for sharing first.

As for the document's legitimacy, I have just received even more proof that it's genuine. So I'm doubling down on its genuineness.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for sharing first.

As for the document's legitimacy, I have received even more proof that it's genuine. So I'm doubling down on its genuineness.
Nice. Way to stick it to the customers Ford.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was led to believe that was because the 2 & 4 door Bronco's were not in production yet. But this new document is very concerning. Especially since Mike Levine tweeted that Bronco would be eligible for X Plan. This is BS! A Jeep Rubicon is looking like an option now. I may need to reconsider? Everyone who is X Plan eligible on this Forum needs to let Ford know that they may lose a lot of potential sales! This is not cool!
Kinda ironic. We were all bashing dealers who couldn't confirm whether they would honor X-plan, and worshipping the dealers who said they would.

Another example of when you should only make committments you know you can honor
True- And bashed dealers like @Kris87 when he said the X Plan offer was not settled. Also, not sure were Mike Levine confirmed X Plan. I know he tweeted "A-Z" Maybe some could have taken as A through Z. Base trim is looking better all the time.

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer said that X-Plan buyers only pay $100 doc fee vs the $500-$600 doc fee. Something else to consider when y'all do your math.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hope so. And no Military/LE discount? That's just pure greed on Ford's part. Very disappointed in that.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it is the case that the X-plan is out...do some leg work..build out your Bronco in full with all your options..print it out and stop at 3 or 4 (maybe more) Ford dealers,and sit down with a salesman or sales manager,and get the best price offered ...see what happens,never know ..you might get a guy who wants to sell you a Bronco...

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 F-150, ‘20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this sucks... but glad I’m A-plan...

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there's a lot of people trying to spread misinformation to shake out the weak hands from reservations so they can get bumped up in the delivery timeline.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forgive me if this is a stupid question (sure as hell ain’t my first, and I’ll guarantee it won’t be my last), but could there be a possibility that some dealerships may just decide to “take one for the team” (i.e., their customers) and go ahead and honor X-Plan pricing anyway? Giving up a little profit in return for cementing customer loyalty? I’d think that might be something for them to consider. But then, I’ve never worked for a dealership, so I have no idea of the inner-workings of price/profit structures. Just a thought...
Some surely will. It helps them in the long run.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been posting too (photographybymarkbrooks is my twitter) and tagging him