Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer just got back to me. He said "I truly don't think the document is legitimate, since I have an email from Ford, from last December stating Bronco would be eligible for X Plan". He has reached out to his Ford Zone Rep who will confirm the valitity of the document ASAP. But it won't be until tomorrow, since it's after 6:00 pm EDT in Detroit at the time of writing this post. Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully this is a forged document?
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But.... You should really buy a Jeep... It will make ME appreciate my Bronco that much more ?

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can confirm the same. Logging into the Ford Partner website and that particular document does NOT mention the Bronco as of a few mins ago.

The wording in the doc shared in the OP is a bit weird too. Why would they specifically state in the bulleted item for the Bronco that it is "ineligible for X-plan..." when duh, this is an ineligible document and no other products restate they are "ineligible"? Seems Photoshopped to me.

I certainly cannot fathom cancelling an order based on this type of rumor. I guess if you do, you were never going to buy anyway.
This news does suck, but not going to cancel due to this.

Though does make my dealer change decision list smaller, but the distance

?? ... ... ... m u c h f a r t h e r

than I would like so as to not have to deal with possible dealer headaches with who knows pricing.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing first.

As for the document's legitimacy, I have just received even more proof that it's genuine. So I'm doubling down on its genuineness.
Ford follows the market dynamics....they didn't like that a huge number of the buying public was grabbing Mustang Club memberships and getting instant pricing close to invoice, devaluing the Bronco. It would have made sense before that, that they not offer it to groups like that, and keep it for true suppliers, but they didn't. So...the CEO made the call himself that there would be no X-Plan on Bronco. New regime, new policies. I think it's a terrible call, but that's what happened.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Dealer just got back to me. He said "I truly don't think the document is legitimate, since I have an email from Ford, from last December stating Bronco would be eligible for X Plan". He has reached out to his Ford Zone Rep who will confirm the valitity of the document ASAP. But it won't be until tomorrow, since it's after 6:00 pm EDT in Detroit at the time of writing this post. Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully this is a forged document?

LMFAO, you did tell your dealer that last December was like 10 months ago right? ?

Hey I'm all for it.. Make it not true. But right now, I believe in Doug... He puts in the leg work while we all sit around having fun!

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True- And bashed dealers like @Kris87 when he said the X Plan offer was not settled. Also, not sure were Mike Levine confirmed X Plan. I know he tweeted "A-Z" Maybe some could have taken as A through Z. Base trim is looking better all the time.
I'm sorry Ford didn't offer it. I only tried to warn people on making decisions believing it was, when I had heard weeks ago that it wasn't going to be. But thanks @Boxer4 for sharing.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys you know what to do(in the topless thread).
You're gonna have to give me some time... Gotta make dinner, then break out my crayons to cover up the naughty parts... But I'll get a post over there before the night is over ;)

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bit the bullet the other day and picked up a Wrangler. Took the kids out in my wife's 2-door JK Wrangler a few times the past couple months, had a blast! Finally decided I wasn't going to wait 1.5 years+ for a Mansquatch.

I will say I held out for a low-miles JK Rubicon and got a 2013 in fantastic condition, did not get a newer JL for a few different reasons.

It is a compromise - no specific love for Jeep, but there's nothing else out there that has been as much fun as our Wrangler. Kids are getting older too quickly... Gotta get these off-road adventures in while the getting is good!

Might be back around in a year or two if Jeeps go sour for some reason, but in any case I figure it is better than sitting around.
A bird in the hand . . . My bother picked up a used 2-door Rubicon and he has been out exploring while I have been discussing the merits of Sasquatch with an Automatic. So can’t fault you on that. Happy Trails. My brother actually scored, I had a bunch of stuff from my Wrangler, so he got a warn winch, grab handles, safari net, and other do dad’s.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 0AD22D43-A160-4896-89B4-61638E93FF79

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once again EVERY dealer in VA charges those fees without the X-plan. The average doc fee in VA is astronomical. This changes the price for EVERY buy in Virginia (unless you can show me a dealer in VA that only charges $100 for doc fees).