Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Digital camo? I think it’s clear now, despite 100 years of mass producing vehicles, Ford has no clue what the fuck they’re doing and everybody is flying by the seat of their pants at this point...strap in!!!!!
All left coasters: get screenshots of how much sas is gonna cost us before the site crashes. I gotta go to bed.
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, there's things I love and things I hate. Sadly, they're all mixed together on the same vehicle on every stinkin' trim. I love the idea of the bronze dash...it's a fresh idea in interior design.

But then they go an totally ruin it with the Grabber blue accents and navy blue arm rests. Paint and interior companies are going to get a lot of business next year. Also, with the exterior color coming into the interior, you really gotta color match. The problem is, which color do you try to match? :unsure:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I nearly lost an arm watching this. My wife is an L&D content designer with an emphasis on Video Production and Voice Over.

That's all I can legally say, thank you. Good night.
Yeah, forget B&P, I’m going to be up all night obsessing about the simple ways they could have made that production 100x better.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Biggest Win: Marine Grade Vinyl
Biggest Loss: Sasquatch Wheels on the Badlands

Marine Grade Vinyl is amazing. The cloth interiors were all horrible and reeked of Ford Fiesta quality. What a disgrace. So happy to be getting the Vinyl.

I absolutely despise the silver "beauty ring" around the Badlands wheels. Who the hell wants that ugly silver ring around the wheels. I hate it. Apparently, the Wildtrak is the only trim to get the all black wheels.

I'm thinking that I will keep the badlands to get the interior and capabilities and then look into swapping the silver rings or painting them black.
Yeah, I'm in on the Black Diamond in A51 after seeing that. Phenomenal combo IMO. Agreed on the silver ring. Sasquatch rims in general I think are kind of boring. If I spring to get the 35s I swap those to black double-quick.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

adding post to archives for reference a year or so from now. LOL

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, forget B&P, I’m going to be up all night obsessing about the simple ways they could have made that production 100x better.
I'm glad the implication of me being beaten to death with my own arm isn't weighing heavy on your mind. Whew! ?

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if this was already discussed but all Sasquatch wheels have the silver ring unless it is a wild track? I was hoping we could choose either wheel when ordering Sasquatch.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope the marine grade vinyl on badlands doesn't have orange stitching. I will swap out the grab handles for matching area-51 ones to match the paint.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm in on the Black Diamond in A51 after seeing that. Phenomenal combo IMO. Agreed on the silver ring. Sasquatch rims in general I think are kind of boring. If I spring to get the 35s I swap those to black double-quick.
Good point. The blue accents on the interior of the Black Diamond + A51 is sweet. Hmmm...

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess this is one way to ensure they sell more of the top tier Bronco... make the lower end models U.G.L.Y.
I thought the lower end tri.s looked better.

The upper trims looked like they were just throwing ever color at them they could find.
Sponsored