EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah :poop:, I like the OBX brown leather, but after seeing the Filson interior I'm sunk. Console rivets seem to match the IP. Phone calls to be made.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PLEASE READ

1. my god. The dashboard of the OBX is tinted brown!? AND its unfixable. It actually stays brown if you order navy pier seats? What in gods name were they thinking.

2. and zero mention of mod tops. And the PDF released tonight also has no mention of mod tops as an option with a footnote for late availability. It’s purely absent. I think it’s not even going to be an option on B&P. I think they will keep us in the game until it’s time to order before we know what late availability really means. If we need to take delivery on a final sale with a MIC top it’s going to be almost impossible to get ford to sell you (now a random bronco owner, not an early reservation holder) a black mod top for many many many months while they are trying to produce mod tops on 2022 reservations. You actually lose leverage over late reservation holders.
They should have required a color blindness test before giving them the job of designing that :poop:

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the sheet metal poking through the doors. Real excited to get that marine vinyl and washout floors
I wonder if leaning on that sheet metal part of the door in winter up North will be like leaning on a block of ice?

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still nothing on this Wildtrak Hood Graphic lol. Whatever it is I imagine it’ll go great with the digital camo seats.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this was already discussed but all Sasquatch wheels have the silver ring unless it is a wild track? I was hoping we could choose either wheel when ordering Sasquatch.
Powder coat all the things

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm hoping that anodized roast looks better in person then it does in the video. Those blue grab handle have to go for sure.
I forgot about the blue! My vision might be ruined. Jk those suckers come out get painted! ?

Sponsored

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if leaning on that sheet metal part of the door in winter up North will be like leaning on a block of ice?
Lol probably, of course the doors are 2 pieces so Im sure the interior half will warm up with the rest of the interior.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope I love that bronze dash topper so much that I won’t mind the persistent reflection in the windshield.
That may need a can of black paint or a black dash cover. I'll wait till I see it in person. It may be better than it appears on the video.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands