First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lightning Blue available on lower models and FE but not on Badlands. WTH!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lightning Blue available on lower models and FE but not on Badlands. WTH!!!
I just looked and I only saw Lightning Blue of FEs......

Sponsored
OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No power seats with Marine Grade Vinyl was previously confirmed and explained. The MGV and washout interior is designed to handle water, which would not align with electric motors in the seats. So vinyl seats are manual. If you want power seats, I believe you have to upgrade to leather, which will also give you a carpeted interior.
Thank you for that response. Another thing I learned today.....

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This B&P is terrible. Glitch filled, hardly no accessories. Why did it take Ford so long to program this disappointing B&P. Makes me a little concerned that the Bronco may have a lot of bugs too?

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't read all the previous post, but internal 3d cab view defaults to Bronco Sport, and adding roof rails to 2.7 removes roof rails. Not sure if this is legit due to wind shear concerns. Might have to go without and add on aftermarket.
Yep, I've received a few responses on the incorrect (Bronco Sport) interior appearing by mistake. Regarding the roof rails, did you build with a SAS package. Apparently, that and the roof rack are currently not compatable.

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This B&P is terrible. Glitch filled, hardly no accessories. Why did it take Ford so long to program this disappointing B&P. Makes me a little concerned that the Bronco may have a lot of bugs too?
Agreed, we're trying to assemble a list of those glitches/errors. Do you have specific ones, or just frustrated like many here?

Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am really not trying to troll, but please take a second to see the response Jim Farley, the CEO of Ford, provided to a complaint being made to him on Twitter about the Bronco. This Bronco debacle obviously started with him. A smiley face response! No wonder why he could care less about the x-plan or the fake accessories they promised and the white or black painted tops or any white options. Terrible.
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 5DE9A15D-BCC2-4B97-9846-401EC7D1FD50

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't see it in the list and perhaps not a concern to others but when you do the interior view in 360 degree view it renders white interior top (I was experimenting with black diamond/velocity blue/mid/sasquatch). I mention this only because it makes me wonder what other misrepresentation there may be in that view. I wish I could trust the pricing because I liked the $10k savings I had with the Black Diamond version I built over my wildtrak version. Sure, no lux package/heated seats/steering wheel.. but I had all else and I actually wanted the vinyl/easily rinsable anyway.

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was in the first edition of the build and price guide that BN released and then edited out on the update. Sorry for the confusion.
Still pissed with the deletes from the Badlands when you upgrade to the 2.7.
And even more pissed that the only top selection is the ugly gray piece of crap. Hell even Jeep can color match their tops. :mad:

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I told my friend/neighbor who works for UAW office in Detroit. I told him they are going to piss people off and boost Jeep sales and give them a really good laugh if they "eff" this thing in any way with quality issues during build or launch problems. Looks like its coming to fruitition.
Sponsored