Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Megawatt - so you’re considering the motech LS swap? I am seriously thinking about that kit as my plan B. (Vegas is a long haul to have it done.)
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you say if the 4 door Sasquatch and 2 door we pretty much at similar height? These pictures seem like they are?
2174633B-29E7-4462-81D7-1C1F492F6D3D.jpeg

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saaame!! Float down the interstate...ramp a ditch! ? Check...check!!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NurseA.J. It gets 110- 115F here in the Summer. I am getting the MGV. Now I am sure I would wear a parka in the cold where you would be in a windbreaker because your use to it. But I think Chicago and MGV will be ok for you. The MGV felt like antelope skin it was that soft (think softer than calf skin if you never felt antelope). At least that’s how I remember it last time I had a antelope jacket. Either way it was soft.
You're talking about eloping in Las Vegas?

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Megawatt - so you’re considering the motech LS swap? I am seriously thinking about that kit as my plan B. (Vegas is a long haul to have it done.)
Yes, exactly my plan B. Half the cost of a Bronco. I will go on Monday since I got distracted today. There is a general section I could put pics of off road vehicles with V8s. They have lots of YouTube vids. Look up lswranglers, instead of motech. Don’t know when they updated their name.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes, exactly my plan B. Half the cost of a Bronco. I will go on Monday since I got distracted today. There is a general section I could put pics of off road vehicles with V8s. They have lots of YouTube vids. Look up lswranglers, instead of motech. Don’t know when they updated their name.
I talked to Robbie on the phone about keeping my manual transmission. He made it sound like it wouldn’t be the best idea software wise. Wayalife converted their manual JKUR, then had electrical problems, and now have a whole new setup running on completely GM components and harness. It would be fun!

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Couldn't agree more. Sasquatch is cool, but the BL with 33s just looks right.
Here is a rough render of a Cactus Grey 2-Door with the optional rims & white top.

I've come to the conclusion that although there are several unique colors to choose from, the white top on the Cactus Grey is one of the most unique color combos.
Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 8.34.29 PM

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would really like to see a squatched Badlands next to a non-squatched badlands, side by side.
A squatch no matter the trim should look the same as far as height/tires. You're basically looking at it here. They seem to be fairly close in height.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After working 75 hour work weeks the last two weeks in a row I was enjoying my rare day off. I left the house and was headed to LSwranglers, they specialize in dropping LS V8 motors in Wranglers. The V8 option is my plan B if a Bronco doesn't work out. Very convient as they are a local outfit and has been in business for 12 years. The first stoplight from my house I see the twins. My Jeep windows are dirty so the pics are meh ? but it’s something new for you all to read.

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 8.34.29 PM

I have no place to be, I have gas in the tank, and I have a modified wrangler so I figure there is no place I can’t follow them. I followed from a distance and here are a few pics..

This is a 4 door soft top outer banks with Sasquatch package with the roof peeled back In A51 paint.

Roof sticks up way too much for my liking but it’s easy to get into position. Now I know a soft top is out for me.

Second Bronco is a cyber orange Badlands 2 door on 33” optional wheels.

So it turns out I followed them 20.4 miles from first sighting . 2.4 miles of the 20.4 was off road, yes off road , i am a jeeper ya know. For the locals it is the boyscout trail on the hump that can lead to Goodsprings saloon.

So just to clarify for certain posters out there. I never hounded them, I never honked the horn (in NV it is a $200 fine to blow the horn when not an emergency) and I was about 1/4 mile behind for the most part until we got to stop lights. I am a Jeeper, and have been here for 18 years and I kinda know where they are going no need to crowd them.

So now we go off road, mostly washboard trail. Not like we had to go to 4wd.

The desert in Las Vegas is the Mojave desert. And it is dirt, not sand like in the Sahara desert. So you could leave a half mile distance separation and still be able to follow someone. Anyway they drivers finally pulled over.....

So I pulled up and said “ if you let me see the vinyl I will stop following you”.

The drivers looked at each other like I was speaking Spanish (and I can). I said “ I want to check out the marine grade vinyl. I have a reservation and order day is approaching and I want to know I am making the correct choice on Bronco trim“.

The light bulbs turned on and CO driver asks if I have a cell phone? I said I do and it will stay in my pocket and I will not touch it. CO driver let’s me check out the interior of the 2 door CO. I don’t look at his laptop information I just check out the seats. And no I didn’t take any pics because I kinda promised.

MGV for me 100%. That stuff is awesome!!! Super soft with some texture, cool to the touch, not like bass boat vinyl. Ford did the MGV right!
Since you saw the MGV you are just the person I want to talk to. I am considereing the BL, probably with the MGV. The problem is that some of the pictures I have seen of it, it appears medium gray and others appear very dark, almost black. What color was it?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This would actually line up with today’s Q&A video where they said 10mm of additional lift for Sasquatch over Badlands. In English, 10mm is a little over 3/8” (precisely 0.393701). So, 23.9-23.5=0.4.