Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So would those of you there say the top of the dash is the same texture/material as the “roast” area above the headlight switch above? This seems similar to the grey on the badlands and I would be totally OK with this.
I would assume so. It is a great picture that inadvertently captures the detail of the dash. My question is whether the textured dash is only tied to the leather seats or if it is tied to the High package and serves as "additional sound deadening"?
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah something has always rubbed me wrong about this concept... I think it has just too much going on but also a weird combination of parts. Roof on but tube doors is probably the main thing that doesn’t look right to me. I’d be curious to see it with regular doors I think it would look better. Also would look better with squatch but ymmv.
I agree and the one thing that would make it look so much better is ME behind the Wheel ?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I choose the upgraded (but not squatch) wheels. It ups my price by exactly $995. It doesn’t add any extra for the tires but it does choose the right ones. Oh well. I’m Not buying for 2 years anyway.
From a stock configuration, when I choose the optional wheels it increases the price by $995, but keeps the 33" A/T's. I have to manually add the M/T's for an additional $695.

On the other hand, again from a stock configuration, when I add the 33" M/T's it automatically adds the optional wheels. I receive a popup that states that it's going to add the optional wheels and shows the net price change as $1,690.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really need driving reviews before I order. I don't understand why the gag order.

Small details, like how the air vent is angled towards the driver, but will the driver actually feel any air? That dash depth is deep
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 200
So, no steering wheel stalk for headlights? Kinda weird. How do you flash brights? Turing a dial seems like it would take too long.

Also, I was hoping Badlands still had a button for fog lights even if it didn’t have the lights, but looks like it doesn’t.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bruh why you sleep? Get out and let me in and watch my face!
I'm wondering if it was, hey, you're a pretty stout guy, get in to see how well you fit so we can take pictures. I can imagine that would be my face lol

Sponsored

Sheldor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 1606958115436

do we know anything about this roofrack? It looks like it has a higher capacity than anything on fords website. It has 4 supports in the rear of the vehicle. The ones on the website look like they only have 2 supports in the rear, unless I’m missing something.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, no steering wheel stalk for headlights? Kinda weird. How do you flash brights? Turing a dial seems like it would take too long.

Also, I was hoping Badlands still had a button for fog lights even if it didn’t have the lights, but looks like it doesn’t.
You flash the lights by push/pull the stalk on the left of the steering wheel. Headlights location is same on my Fusion, it’s no big deal. One turn of the dial and you’re done

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@AzScorpion @Bronc-O
Thoughts on the 8” vs 12” screen?

I’m between BD and BL and the screen is a big reason why. It’s not that I love the 12”, but the fact that the 8” and especially the dash surround doesn’t look great in some photos. Interested in hearing your opinions after being able to see both in person.
The 12" one looks a lot better, like it's part of the dash. I have the 8" one now so I'm use to the look but the 12" would be my first choice.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doing some rethinking now...was going to change rims and tires to 33's, then remove step on OBX. But in my opinion that Rapid Red one looks worse than a mall crawler. More like a car Mary Poppins would drive. Please tell me it looks better in person.

Gotta go grab another beer.....
Sponsored