Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINALLY, got to see some Broncos in person! Velocity Blue Big Bend and a Rapid Red OBX. I was a little upset there was no Badlands or SAS, but that said, having seen the size of these beasts in person on the standard tires, which look awesome on thier own, I have no doubt that anyone getting 33s or 35s is not going to be disappointed!

The Velocity Blue is actually beautiful in person, more of a pearl coat on it than you can see in most pictures. Has me questioning my AMB....

Very happy I went with the high package because that 12in screen is killer!!! Way bigger than you think when you are actually sitting behind the wheel.

I dont know if this was a preproduction issue but I noticed the middle grab handle in both vehicles was a bit wobbly. Like if you were holding on and took a big bump it felt like you would break the plastic its screwed on to and the whole damn thing would come off.

A lot of people have said they donā€™t like all the plastic on the interior. I really had no issue and think it all actually looks quite nice. Sorry to those of you expecting the velvety interior of a Bentley, but its an offroad vehicle and seems to be made accordingly.

Both the leather and cloth where comfortable and I could absolutely see myself driving long distances comfortably. Unfortunately no MGV samples.

Most important part of this viewing? Winning the raffle for an RC Bronco šŸ˜Ž

Overall, Im happy with what I saw and really dont have any concerns about what Iā€™ll be picking up on delivery day!

9CC4881B-CAD7-4F03-A526-0DA7B695713B.jpeg

D8F2F6F8-DA3D-4838-8600-FBDFA4812754.jpeg

A0B331FF-3CAB-4FB5-8CA1-A624DE29E30F.jpeg

8E278599-50A2-4AB7-9D1C-F039FAD706DF.jpeg

4B246471-D9C7-427E-B2CB-1DBFEA143AFD.jpeg

9A24FDE5-4F6E-4F6F-9611-AEBDEB370DC1.jpeg

3BBF942F-B1D1-47C3-87B7-95F9A6BA4401.jpeg

10FBD248-EE0A-4707-BC7F-8EE6F74BF637.jpeg

512565F7-5535-41F0-9177-8F4121C2A841.jpeg

5FC9E050-5986-41A8-986D-88F6290B205E.jpeg

94F899AE-0451-4F98-8E0B-672CEE02A629.jpeg

0B38E39C-1212-474A-BA0E-56B8B98475BC.jpeg

279AF182-39B9-44C8-AFC2-B954C52216C4.jpeg

425861D7-9AD7-4E45-BD75-40EC1EBC6E76.jpeg
Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw these same vehicles yesterday at Greenway and it's funny how people see things so differently. My husband hated the plastic inside. He said it looked cheaper then what I have in my Xterra. I didn't really mind it. I did think the 12in screen was overkill though. I'm definitely glad I'm getting the 8in. Otherwise the Bronco looks exaclty like photos in person. There really wasn't anything that surprised me too much. I was glad to finally get a good look at the cargo area and the seats folded down.

@Kekov721 I didn't pay too much to specifics because we waited so long in line that I was ready to see it and go. Can you tell me why the BB was taller then the OBX? The BB seemed a lot harder to get into then the OBX and I didn't use the step rail to get in that one. It made me realize that I need to add the step rail to my build because it was higher then I anticipated and higher then my Xterra.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great pics, glad I made the switch to VB.

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kekov721 I didn't pay too much to specifics because we waited so long in line that I was ready to see it and go. Can you tell me why the BB was taller then the OBX? The BB seemed a lot harder to get into then the OBX and I didn't use the step rail to get in that one. It made me realize that I need to add the step rail to my build because it was higher then I anticipated and higher then my Xterra.
[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s funny, my father who was with me made a comment about one being bigger and I kind of brushed it off thinking theres no way based on the models. My best guess would be the BB has a slight lift as it is geared more to offroaders where as the OBX is the ā€œluxury trimā€ and rides lower. I have no facts to back that up just a guess.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford really dropped the ball on the Florida broncos, both non bronco specific colors, both mod bumper, both 4 door, both soft top, both small tires, both big wheels, both bull bar, etc.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford really dropped the ball on the Florida broncos, both non bronco specific colors, both mod bumper, both 4 door, both soft top, both small tires, both big wheels, both bull bar, etc.
I agree. They should have had a 2-door and 4-door at every event and one should of had a hard top and one a soft top. They essentially sent 2 of the same vehicles with just a few minor differences.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and as happy as I was to finally see the Bronco in person this event really just make me question things more. Until I can actually see a BD build I'm not going to know if I made the right decision. I hope some demos pop up in dealers this summer. I really need to drive one too.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw them yesterday at Greenway as well, took my dad who hasnt been keeping up to speed with the Bronco drama at all. He loved everything about them, I enjoyed them but honestly I'm either so over all of this or I've lived vicariously for too long viewing all these pictures that I left feeling indifferent.

They both felt smaller on the outside than I expected but its probably because they were more traditional trims. Inside felt cozy but not too bad. Rear cargo definitely felt small but I kind of expected it to be fair. And the non-B&O stereo is pretty much garbage which again not surprised but I definitely plan to upgrade the speakers early anyways. Overall solid vehicles but I wish they had a BL or BD with MGV and a MIC top for my own selfish reasons.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FINALLY, got to see some Broncos in person! Velocity Blue Big Bend and a Rapid Red OBX. I was a little upset there was no Badlands or SAS, but that said, having seen the size of these beasts in person on the standard tires, which look awesome on thier own, I have no doubt that anyone getting 33s or 35s is not going to be disappointed!

The Velocity Blue is actually beautiful in person, more of a pearl coat on it than you can see in most pictures. Has me questioning my AMB....

Very happy I went with the high package because that 12in screen is killer!!! Way bigger than you think when you are actually sitting behind the wheel.

I dont know if this was a preproduction issue but I noticed the middle grab handle in both vehicles was a bit wobbly. Like if you were holding on and took a big bump it felt like you would break the plastic its screwed on to and the whole damn thing would come off.

A lot of people have said they donā€™t like all the plastic on the interior. I really had no issue and think it all actually looks quite nice. Sorry to those of you expecting the velvety interior of a Bentley, but its an offroad vehicle and seems to be made accordingly.

Both the leather and cloth where comfortable and I could absolutely see myself driving long distances comfortably. Unfortunately no MGV samples.

Most important part of this viewing? Winning the raffle for an RC Bronco šŸ˜Ž

Overall, Im happy with what I saw and really dont have any concerns about what Iā€™ll be picking up on delivery day!

9CC4881B-CAD7-4F03-A526-0DA7B695713B.jpeg

D8F2F6F8-DA3D-4838-8600-FBDFA4812754.jpeg

A0B331FF-3CAB-4FB5-8CA1-A624DE29E30F.jpeg

8E278599-50A2-4AB7-9D1C-F039FAD706DF.jpeg

4B246471-D9C7-427E-B2CB-1DBFEA143AFD.jpeg

9A24FDE5-4F6E-4F6F-9611-AEBDEB370DC1.jpeg

3BBF942F-B1D1-47C3-87B7-95F9A6BA4401.jpeg

10FBD248-EE0A-4707-BC7F-8EE6F74BF637.jpeg

512565F7-5535-41F0-9177-8F4121C2A841.jpeg

5FC9E050-5986-41A8-986D-88F6290B205E.jpeg

94F899AE-0451-4F98-8E0B-672CEE02A629.jpeg

0B38E39C-1212-474A-BA0E-56B8B98475BC.jpeg

279AF182-39B9-44C8-AFC2-B954C52216C4.jpeg

425861D7-9AD7-4E45-BD75-40EC1EBC6E76.jpeg
Keep in mind how many events those Broncos have been at and how many people have reefed on those handles.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I enjoyed them but honestly I'm either so over all of this or I've lived vicariously for too long viewing all these pictures that I left feeling indifferent.
THIS!!! OMG, this is exactly how I felt yesterday! When everything was said and done I was like I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. It was really anticlimactic for me. I chalked it up to the fact that I couldn't see a BD and the thousands of photos I've seen were pretty accurate so there wasn't too much new stuff to see overall. I actually started questioning my order entirely, but then figured I needed to see a BD and test drive one before killing the idea all together. Thankfully I'm a MY22. My husband actually wasn't a fan at all. He said it looks great on the outside, but he thought the plastic looked super cheap and overall it didn't seem worth the price. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS!!! OMG, this is exactly how I felt yesterday! When everything was said and done I was like I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. It was really anticlimactic for me. I chalked it up to the fact that I couldn't see a BD and the thousands of photos I've seen were pretty accurate so there wasn't too much new stuff to see overall. I actually started questioning my order entirely, but then figured I needed to see a BD and test drive one before killing the idea all together. Thankfully I'm a MY22. My husband actually wasn't a fan at all. He said it looks great on the outside, but he thought the plastic looked super cheap and overall it didn't seem worth the price. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yep 100%. I ended up wandering across the lot to look at that shadow black ranger tremor...and that 2018 raptor lol.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw them yesterday at Greenway as well, took my dad who hasnt been keeping up to speed with the Bronco drama at all. He loved everything about them, I enjoyed them but honestly I'm either so over all of this or I've lived vicariously for too long viewing all these pictures that I left feeling indifferent.

They both felt smaller on the outside than I expected but its probably because they were more traditional trims. Inside felt cozy but not too bad. Rear cargo definitely felt small but I kind of expected it to be fair. And the non-B&O stereo is pretty much garbage which again not surprised but I definitely plan to upgrade the speakers early anyways. Overall solid vehicles but I wish they had a BL or BD with MGV and a MIC top for my own selfish reasons.
Ford Bronco Broncos at Mullinax Ford Apopka, FL CB11C3AC-46B9-49C8-B273-A99A8DD84D51

I was there also. You nailed my thoughts exactly.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s funny, my father who was with me made a comment about one being bigger and I kind of brushed it off thinking theres no way based on the models. My best guess would be the BB has a slight lift as it is geared more to offroaders where as the OBX is the ā€œluxury trimā€ and rides lower. I have no facts to back that up just a guess.
It would be interesting to take a tape measure to these vehicles. If they are indeed different heights, it would be a huge revelation.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Saw these two again at Greenway last night. I had seen them last week in Brandon but wanted to take my wife/daughter to see them. RR and VB definitely looked more subdued under overcast skies. They popped under the sun in Brandon last week.

I don't know why some people seem to think that the BB was taller than the OB, they both looked to be the same height to me both last week and this.

The gal demonstrating the Outer Banks was the some one from last week. She remembered me and asked if I had heard anything about my FE as she had a few people stop by that had gotten build dates. I added one to that list for her!

They had a few leftover 2020 Ecosports in Lightning Blue. Both the wife and I liked LB better than VB. They also had a few Bronco Sports lined up along E. Colonial in A51, CG and Kodiak Brown. Just like the CG one that was in Brandon last week, CG looked like flat primer grey. I didn't see any of the green or blue that the cameras seem to be picking up.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know why some people seem to think that the BB was taller than the OB, they both looked to be the same height to me both last week and this.
They may have looked to be the same height, but when I was getting into them the BB definitely seemed like more of a stretch to me then the OBX. I'm 5'7 and drive an Xterra so I'm used to a bit of height.
Sponsored