Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info. What price did you pay?
I purchased a Base Sasquatch 2dr with 2.7. The x plan pricing was $800 below msrp. They aren’t running that deal anymore because you had to switch to them by October 2020. However I think they have promised msrp on all reservation holders orders. They are only marking up abandoned orders. FYI I drove from Sacramento down to them because of the constantly changing stories from the dealers in this area.
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The excuse i hear from the dealer as to why he has them is, the buyer couldn't get financing. LOL yep probably not for the ADM the dealer wanted. If people have the cash for an ADM I say let the dealer make the money. I saw a 2 door 1st edition loaded with a $20K ADM + dealer added crap. So $80K plus tax and lic.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I purchased a Base Sasquatch 2dr with 2.7. The x plan pricing was $800 below msrp. They aren’t running that deal anymore because you had to switch to them by October 2020. However I think they have promised msrp on all reservation holders orders. They are only marking up abandoned orders. FYI I drove from Sacramento down to them because of the constantly changing stories from the dealers in this area.
Good deal. In drove to Morgan Hill from Sacramento and saved 1,400.00 below msrp. The dealerships in Sacramento would not price match.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good deal. In drove to Morgan Hill from Sacramento and saved 1,400.00 below msrp. The dealerships in Sacramento would not price match.
FYI, I'm the other AMB 2DR driving around this area. LOL.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are several dealerships I’ve been to in the past 2 weeks with blue window stickers. I’ve seen more than 10 blue stickers. Almost all BB and about half have been 7 speeds. Stock units are 100% being built.
Certainly possible, as Ford has said once they run out of HT orders to pull they will build stock. These aren't highly desirable configurations. My store has yet to have a stock Bronco built since we have a lot of demand for soft tops, and we're also communicating to our customers that ordering a soft top will get your vehicle quicker.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my local dealer has their mannequin for sale for MSRP... silver, 4 dr outerbanks soft top with the blue/grey leather. not a lux package. i think it's a mid package.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

some are abandoned reservations, some are reservations that the… proctologist placed on their behalf to be flipped.
Ah, that helps explain why some dealerships are screwing customers up the a…

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this one abandoned vin # 1FMDE5CP0MLB00429? Green window sticker with 25,000 ADM.
This one is not abandoned. If you'll notice, all of our in transit/instock inventory has an addendum regardless of current availability.

Our website system cannot differentiate between customer order and stock inventory, so we made a rule to add an addendum to every Bronco. This stops most people from calling in about those units, as they are not available.

We currently have three abandoned units for sale.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This one is not abandoned. If you'll notice, all of our in transit/instock inventory has an addendum regardless of current availability.

Our website system cannot differentiate between customer order and stock inventory, so we made a rule to add an addendum to every Bronco. This stops most people from calling in about those units, as they are not available.

We currently have three abandoned units for sale.
Hi, Thank you for the clarification All the best.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The question is, we’re these Broncos “ abandoned “ because the dealer informed them there would be a huge mark up after the vehicle arrived? Sure there are some that had to walk due to life situations, but I bet the majority are due to crummy dealers pulling this ADM on an order crap.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just curious, when did you reserve/order you Bronco? Did you build have any of the constraints? I’m just trying to find any kind of the light at the end of the tunnel and I am not seeing it. Dealership can’t seem to give me any info either…
When exactly did you change your build? What is your exact configuration? How many other orders does your dealer have? What was your dealer's allocation?

If you have some/all of these, you can get a pretty good idea.

FWIW, scheduling for Bronco doesn't resume until at least 1/13. So you won't know for at least another week if you're being scheduled. Production scheduled at that time will be 4 weeks of production in Late Feb through March. Soft top production will be approximately 53% of total production for this period.

I can't speak for your dealership, but we are receiving a couple more than the last couple wholesale averages. That likely means Ford is ramping up production and has raised their capacity, which was expected. I'm just one dealer though, so dealer's YMMV.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cancelled my Bronco Sport order and went with a Bronco Badlands in March 2021. So hopefully a 2022 build?

Just came from my dealer to confirm everything.

They LOVE cancelled orders - said he sold a First Edition for close to 20k above sticker within a week and the guy flipped it for over 100k the next week.

Bonkers.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The question is, we’re these Broncos “ abandoned “ because the dealer informed them there would be a huge mark up after the vehicle arrived? Sure there are some that had to walk due to life situations, but I bet the majority are due to crummy dealers pulling this ADM on an order crap.
There are dealers like this yes, but the majority are not dropping last minute ADM.
Sponsored