Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks like these will be the two I get to see in May when they make their way up to North Carolina. That's good though as I have an Outer Banks on order. I'm really looking forward to actually laying my eyes on a Bronco.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw these same vehicles yesterday at Greenway and it's funny how people see things so differently. My husband hated the plastic inside. He said it looked cheaper then what I have in my Xterra. I didn't really mind it. I did think the 12in screen was overkill though. I'm definitely glad I'm getting the 8in. Otherwise the Bronco looks exaclty like photos in person. There really wasn't anything that surprised me too much. I was glad to finally get a good look at the cargo area and the seats folded down.

@Kekov721 I didn't pay too much to specifics because we waited so long in line that I was ready to see it and go. Can you tell me why the BB was taller then the OBX? The BB seemed a lot harder to get into then the OBX and I didn't use the step rail to get in that one. It made me realize that I need to add the step rail to my build because it was higher then I anticipated and higher then my Xterra.
Iā€™ll sell you my step tails when I get it. I donā€™t want them but since I am going OBX, I have no choice. I live in Orlando

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ll sell you my step tails when I get it. I donā€™t want them but since I am going OBX, I have no choice. I live in Orlando
That's great! I'm not getting my Bronco until sometime next year though. Let's keep in touch.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Neither am I. Lol. I ordered mine On 11/1/20 so Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be until oct/22 before mine comes in.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Neither am I. Lol. I ordered mine On 11/1/20 so Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be until oct/22 before mine comes in.
I ordered a couple weeks before you, but I really hope I get it early next year. I will probably give up if I have to wait until 10/22!

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a couple weeks before you, but I really hope I get it early next year. I will probably give up if I have to wait until 10/22!
I made my res in October. I just cant fathom how Ford could possibly have it be a full 2 year wait. Or at least I canā€™t let my mind go that dark or Iā€™ll loose my mind šŸ˜­šŸ¤Ŗ Best case I get it in June of 22 right when my current lease is up šŸ¤ž

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I made my res in October. I just cant fathom how Ford could possibly have it be a full 2 year wait. Or at least I canā€™t let my mind go that dark or Iā€™ll loose my mind šŸ˜­šŸ¤Ŗ Best case I get it in June of 22 right when my current lease is up šŸ¤ž
When did they first announce these again? 2018? Or wasn't it closer to 2016 I thought??

Whatever the exact date, I do still remember this part...

Ford Bronco Broncos at Mullinax Ford Apopka, FL 20Bronco_Billboard_01_2160-e1486567035787
Sponsored