Sponsored

Build and price now has modular tops. Its time for ford to give us the modular white tops since first year are custom builds anyway

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing as the B&P now has modular tops for both black and white (for white painted cars). I think its time ford just let the first year people custom order white ones for whatever vehicle they want. I dont care if it costs us a premium (you already jacked up the price). Its a coat of paint. Everything first year is made to order anyway. Make it happen ford!

Ford Bronco Build and price now has modular tops. Its time for ford to give us the modular white tops since first year are custom builds anyway srtjhs546uw456

Im going to try to do this at the dealer anyway however ford should just let us do what we want since we are the first buyers

but its fantastic news that my first year will come with a modular top and i dont have to chuck the cheap top. However If i have to buy 2 of these things i will be fucking pissed. Please ford. You have already delayed this thing and if covid mutates again you are going to have another summer deadline missed

just give us our authentic white bronco tops with removable rear windows for whatever color car we have
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
its a painted top.
Ford has been fairly clear that tops in general are a supplier issue (understandable) and that the tops which will be painted (different material composition and process from the same supplier that's behind schedule) are not going to be made at first in order to push as much volume out as possible and get as many reservation holders their Bronco as possible. It will be some time before paintable MOD tops are available.

I'll trust Ford more than this forum (no disrespect B6G!) to handle their global supply chain, job costing and inventory production allocations.

When push comes to shove, nobody is stopping you from sanding down the MIC top and having it airbrushed with flames or flaking it with some outrageous bass-boat sparkle! Once the rig is yours, you can do with it what you want.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seeing as the B&P now has modular tops for both black and white (for white painted cars). I think its time ford just let the first year people custom order white ones for whatever vehicle they want. I dont care if it costs us a premium (you already jacked up the price). Its a coat of paint. Everything first year is made to order anyway. Make it happen ford!

Ford Bronco Build and price now has modular tops. Its time for ford to give us the modular white tops since first year are custom builds anyway srtjhs546uw456

Im going to try to do this at the dealer anyway however ford should just let us do what we want since we are the first buyers

but its fantastic news that my first year will come with a modular top and i dont have to chuck the cheap top. However If i have to buy 2 of these things i will be fucking pissed. Please ford. You have already delayed this thing and if covid mutates again you are going to have another summer deadline missed

just give us our authentic white bronco tops with removable rear windows for whatever color car we have
according to Ford, Black painted hard tops are a late availability option and will cause a delay in delivery times

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would they be late availability if they are on the site?

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why would they be late availability if they are on the site?
So people can accurately communicate to the dealer what they want on their build when we complete an order in January. Dealer will then work with the reservation holder and communicate what is Late Availability.

For example I could not build out my B&P with a Black Mod top and print it for my dealer until they made these changes. I just listed what I wanted in an email to my dealer and it did not provide me any kind of final pricing when I sent it at the beginning of Dec.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This topic has been discussed all over this forum. We ain’t getting painted hard tops in 2021

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This topic has been discussed all over this forum. We ain’t getting painted hard tops in 2021
This topic has been discussed all over this forum. We are getting painted hard tops in 2021

Just "late" in 2021.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This topic has been discussed all over this forum. We are getting painted hard tops in 2021

Just "late" in 2021.
ford has been terrible at communication

nowhere on build and price does it say its late availability

however the pullout tray is nowhere to be found yet we know that is not going to be available at launch
Sponsored