Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager 1609384736928
Sponsored

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I'm old school, but I would like a Hard copy owners manual in my glove compartment so I can bring it in the house and read it in my chair. I know you can download it and print it out but why should I use my own ink and paper, I can't look at computer screen very long until my eyes cross ? ? ?
I would like one for memorabilia, but I honestly never use them.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NO!

That's terrible news! That means that all a big, slimy Stealership needs is to compensate with a really high ADM! Good news would be the dealerships being penalized for not delivering to the reservation holders.
You've been here since July and haven't arranged for a below invoice deal yet?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess I'm old school, but I would like a Hard copy owners manual in my glove compartment so I can bring it in the house and read it in my chair. I know you can download it and print it out but why should I use my own ink and paper, I can't look at computer screen very long until my eyes cross ? ? ?
I don't even know if my current vehicle (a 2017) has an owner's manual. But I have pulled it up on my phone quite a few times.

Sponsored

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just watched the full 41 minutes. My two takeaways

1. People here appear to hate on bronconation but I really appreciate that they're getting our questions answered and have the connections to do so
  2. It's becoming painfully clear the high risk in purchasing a year 1 vehicle. It's hard for me to remember the answer to every question in this video but what I tool out of it is that either a) it'll be improved in the future or b) external factors made this a challenge and we are sorry
I think you’ve summed it up really well. This is really looking bad. I honestly don’t think they are prepared for this launch at all. It sounded like if you want MY21 you have to settle for what we can find on our shelves. we know how make it right we just can’t do it this year.

I really want my bronco this year but I’m really thinking I should punt till next year or at this rate maybe MY23

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it thanks, but is this an option? Not sure I understood him about the tailgate being a add on or not. And If it was going to hold up our builds.
It'll be available through Ford parts sometime after launch. It can't be added to your order.

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Clint could you scroll down a bit and pay Mike's response to your next question?
He hasn't responded yet. That was another statement that I added, but it was irrelevant complaining, so I removed it.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got it thanks, but is this an option? Not sure I understood him about the tailgate being a add on or not. And If it was going to hold up our builds.
My guess and opinion it could bc last I heard they were having issues that needed solved with it!

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know why my ipad wont play the video?
‘still scrolling thru the pages...sorry if someone answered this...try a different browser. I had the same issue then it loaded no problem in chrome

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

” Carpet back to protect for door storage “ - then why on the 2 Door ? Can’t store the doors
...and I thought the doors came with storage bags on the 4-door? ...or was that just roof panels?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent that and some for my F150 with a rubber floor.
On the B&P now looking at that. How do you like it? I have SO.MUCH.SAND. in my truck. Maybe carpet delete is a good idea? (yes, I'm cross shopping)

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He didn't seem very happy during this interview. Nothing he said makes me think I'll get my bronco in 2021. ?‍♂
Sponsored