First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back in the old days it was common for guys to buy a buch of mismatched parts and end up with a slower ,poorly performing car.
Still happens an awful lot these days.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Limited edition interior - NAVY PIER!!!

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford can't complete a build on their current lineup. Oh, here's a good idea lets do another level and call it "Heritage". It will consist of left over parts from the other six trim levels. You get all six badges on the side too. "Heritage" because why settle for one. "Heritage".

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are a couple of local dealers here that are putting '90's style two tone on F-150's. It looks pretty sharp.
I remember seeing a sweet new candy cane F250 floating around look amazing. I always loved the red and white two tone!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes! I was in love with a 1984 candy cane F250 back on the day. I heard the guy sold it for like $4500 I wish I would of found out I would own that truck! Reg cab shorty! Lift and 35s. Beautiful truck!

Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just read a report on FordAuthority.com that ford flat said no heritage bronco in 2021 and also Ford would not commit to its existence as a 22my or beyond. The article was published at 8am today

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If yall havent figured it out yet Ford is doing everything they can to get you to cancel your 2021 reservation and get a 2022 model cause they arent gonna meet any deadlines for 2021 model.
Ford could just say: "If you have a 2021 reservation, and prefer to wait for 2022, you can." They would get a lot of takers, and have a lot less duplicate reservations per household.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And this is what separates guys who really know vs. those who don't "I gots a tree-fiddy fowboat mane, 3quarter race cam, dubblehumps, elderbrock 8fiddy, and it'll jump a Coors can in 2nd!"

A common misconception for a long time is more, more, more cfm. And until I learned to tune and work on stuff correctly, it was always the biggest choppy cam, biggest carb, etc.
You have to match components to what you have.
for most street engines running 3-400hp a 600/650 is plenty and will offer better performance, economy (for what that's worth), usable powerband than bolting on an 850 QuickFuel just because you can. Or running 4" exhaust because you can. Or the wrong stall convertor which will kill all of your effort.
It's an art, for sure.
It hasn't changed much even with the newer stuff. You should see some of the specs on cams they run these days for "the chop". Like, y'all realize that lopey sound you go ga-ga for is just a glorified internal vacuum leak right? Sure, if you're planning on spinning it out to 9k RPM and have swapped the intake, heads and done some exhaust work to match that cam those are great specs. But more than likely I'm gonna chuckle to myself while you can barely stay running and idle across the parking lot.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford could just say: "If you have a 2021 reservation, and prefer to wait for 2022, you can." They would get a lot of takers, and have a lot less duplicate reservations per household.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if 'special editions' are not a part of Ford's reservation scheme at all. Possibly MY2022 regular dealer inventory to allow dealers to 'get well' on ADM
Sponsored