Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would almost bet now that this seems to be cleared up (fingers crossed), most that want a '21 can get a '21 because of those of us '22ers willing to wait. Hope it works out for everyone
In the very least it allows for people with an early reservation who want to wait, to get out of the way of people who want a Bronco soon but found themselves with a later reservation.

Seems like a positive development all around.

Hell, maybe the number of MY21 reservations left will drop below production capacity and Ford will even be able to make MY21 dealer stock units.

;)
Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the very least it allows for people with an early reservation who want to wait, to get out of the way of people who want a Bronco soon but found themselves with a later reservation.

Seems like a positive development all around.

Hell, maybe the number of MY21 reservations left will drop below production capacity and Ford will even be able to make MY21 dealer stock units.

;)
Hey now.... don't kid about that!! LOL

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why good luck?.

Dealer can submit in any order and it doesn't matter. Ford will reshuffle.
If you have a good relationship with your dealer I’m sure that’s fine. But you better make sure cause it’s kind of like the situation where they call you to come in and they go to the next person on the list.

Dealers should be able to put in or take more orders than allocations, with the condition being you’re not guaranteed a spot. Then on 3/19 they figure out who’s orders actually get put in based on the reservation time stamps. This also let people change dealers and put in orders all the way up until 3/19. Some people will get bumped, but that seems to follow the “rules”.

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the thread I've been waiting for! Perfect. Thank you!

I still haven't 100% decided on waiting, but I'm having trouble deciding on my exact build, and it's great to know the order details for 2022 models will be out in the summer. I might just sit and wait to see what new goodies come out later in the year. (I'd just be waiting for my black modular top and my 2.7 anyway.)

"We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer."
I am in the same boat. I can’t decide. I would want to put in an 21MY order, with some late availability items and then when the 22MY info comes out decided to either stick with the 21MY or move it to 22MY. This would also give some time to actually sit and maybe drive one before putting down $60K for a ride.

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the MY22 bronco have any bugs or glitches fixed? It seems unlikely as they are just cutting over on certain date because of high demand?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So with FE reservations, is there a list of options that will delay delivery besides the modular top?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have a good relationship with your dealer I’m sure that’s fine. But you better make sure cause it’s kind of like the situation where they call you to come in and they go to the next person on the list.

Dealers should be able to put in or take more orders than allocations, with the condition being you’re not guaranteed a spot. Then on 3/19 they figure out who’s orders actually get put in based on the reservation time stamps. This also let people change dealers and put in orders all the way up until 3/19. Some people will get bumped, but that seems to follow the “rules”.
You're explaining exactly what dealers will need to do:

• Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
    • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.

• Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
    • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Black Interior and Modular Top, from what I've read
The black interior is a must in my opinion and kinda pisses me off that it will result in a delay.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're explaining exactly what dealers will need to do:

• Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
    • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.

• Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
    • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.
There are already some dealers telling people if they switch over they will not be put in with this 1st allocation.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So happy it will be leaseable!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This video has his take on ordering. Not much really new. He did take a swipe at a well known dealer.
I think he did a good job. Sometimes the spoken word helps me a lot more than any written word. He did clear up a few things in my old worn out mind for sure.
Sponsored