First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spoke with Fair Oaks this morning, lady said they have 120 allocated from Ford. Supposed to get a call later today about where I stand.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So many of us in St. Charles and surrounding areas. Wondering if we shouldn't try banding together for some strength? Waiting to hear more from Hawk on most everything. Hopkins in Elgin is small, only 12 allocated...but have assured me from the top MSRP only. They're very communicative and offer a bunch of goodies for buyers. Of course, no idea how they handle ESP's and all....

terrible4130

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im with Fox Ford too. I have purchased a car with them a few years ago and went well. Ive been in contact with a dealer there and he seems really competent. I got my reservation in 5 mins after opening. Hoping to hear from him soon.

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fox was nice when I talked to them and said no markup.
I talked to them early in the game, they probably didn't have a plan yet and just had dollar signs in their head.

Can you imagine how many Broncos would've sold at a Chicago area dealer with a Granger like deal?

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to them early in the game, they probably didn't have a plan yet and just had dollar signs in their head.

Can you imagine how many Broncos would've sold at a Chicago area dealer with a Granger like deal?
HA like hotcakes! That would require any of the Chicagoland dealers to actually communicate with us common folk.

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emailed my dealer River View Ford and got a call from the GM and it sounds like they have about 87 reservations, but skirted by my question of how many allocations they received. Following the 30% rule they most likely have 25-26.

I have another call set up with the person entering the orders later today or tomorrow where I will try to glean some information from them. Sounds like they want to do pricing talks once the Bronco arrives but I will not commit to ordering until the pricing is sorted out prior as I do not want an unexpected surprise, or have to walk away and waste my time.

They are also have a $500 total REFUNDABLE deposit ($400 more + $100 reservation).

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HA like hotcakes! That would require any of the Chicagoland dealers to actually communicate with us common folk.
So many of us in St. Charles and surrounding areas. Wondering if we shouldn't try banding together for some strength? Waiting to hear more from Hawk on most everything. Hopkins in Elgin is small, only 12 allocated...but have assured me from the top MSRP only. They're very communicative and offer a bunch of goodies for buyers. Of course, no idea how they handle ESP's and all....
Reach out to Ben Manning of Manning Ford (DeKalb). He indicated in an email to me that he would do invoice, but not under. I already switched to Granger to get $1,000 under invoice, knowing delivery time may be sacrificed depending on allocation. He was quick to get back to me and said they are ready to get the order in. You can reference the invoice deal from having seen it on this forum.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reach out to Ben Manning of Manning Ford (DeKalb). He indicated in an email to me that he would do invoice, but not under. I already switched to Granger to get $1,000 under invoice, knowing delivery time may be sacrificed depending on allocation. He was quick to get back to me and said they are ready to get the order in. You can reference the invoice deal from having seen it on this forum.
And invoice is under MSRP....I'm willing to go to DeKalb!

swingingeasy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
lol, all these reservations switching to Granger these holders might be looking at a 2023 Model year with how the allocation % broke down. Roughly 35% allocation on of reservations. Invoice for a 2021 is a steal and any dealer doing that is giving it away!

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I completed my order this afternoon at Joe Cotton in Carol Stream. Very easy, my B & P printed was entered into the system, I received a confirmation from Ford and now to be patient. The price was MSRP, the only deposit was the $100 paid when I made the reservation and I was happy with the whole process. I got to drive a Bronco Sport, which is a nice vehicle. Lots of power with the 2.0L I4

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm making the switch. Going to DeKalb. NOT invoice let's be clear...but straight up outfit.

And the transfer is done.

Last edited:

terrible4130

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got the call. Im OK with the deposit. Gonna order tomorrow.

The_Bronc

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone ever got a hold of someone at Fair Oaks? I never got a call back, that’s like the 3rd time.

Dekalb is not too far....

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm making the switch. Going to DeKalb. NOT invoice let's be clear...but straight up outfit.

And the transfer is done.
So dekalb is doing MSRP? If so, what did you have to do in order to do the transfer?
Sponsored