First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today, I just officially submitted my reservation into an order with Granger via a phone call. Received and signed a contract via email as follow-up. Very professional and knowledgeable. Prices as they stated. I have a July 13th reservation so in top 5 on Granger's list by time stamp.

Good luck all.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like I made the right decision in canceling my Gerald order and going with Granger instead.

Pretty messed up about the where you'd be getting service part. It's the Ford dealer I'm closest too. I've had good experience at their Kia dealer next door but I haven't had a Ford since they took over that location.
Oh wow, you had a reservation at Gerald Ford? it's the closest for me, too. They're knuckleheads? Do you have an early timestamp? I'm 7/14. Did you get something in writing from Grangers before switching? Sal

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today, I just officially submitted my reservation into an order with Granger via a phone call. Received and signed a contract via email as follow-up. Very professional and knowledgeable. Prices as they stated. I have a July 13th reservation so in top 5 on Granger's list by time stamp.

Good luck all.
WOW!! Lucky you!! I have 7/14! You getting 1300 under invoice?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will not be taking my Bronco for work at Gerald for sure. The number to switch is (800) 392-4375 (ford customer care). They tell you that your $100 will be refunded by prior dealer, and a new $100 will be charged, and that you do not lose your reservation / time stamp. You can confirm afterwards on your account to see if it shows your new dealer.

{EDIT} I would reach out to Albert or Zach by email at Granger to let them know you want to switch, and ask them to confirm.
Thanks for the info! Yes, I will not be going there for any service work! Nothing!!

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes.

Badlands 2DR MT Carb Gray.
Nice!! I sent Albert an email just a little bit ago!! As soon as he confirms with me the pricing, I'm calling Ford to switch!! I'm looking at the Big Bend 4dr, auto, MIC top (prefer black modular), mid-package, LED lights, front paint film, tube step, velocity blu (prefer green), and advance 4x4!! I HOPE!!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes.

Badlands 2DR MT Carb Gray.
thanks for the info...Congrats...I know Albert said he hoped to have 7/13 conversions done by the end of this week...just trying to gage when I might get my call up with my early morning 7/14 stamp. Did you tell them you had the x-plan pin on the call today, or sometime prior. I have an email from them for $1,000, but want to make sure they can throw on the extra $300 off.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know which dealer around St Charles (Hopkins, Hawk, Gerald, Joe Cotton) might have a few colors of the Sports on their lot so I can see as many as I can before converting? I know we have time to change, but I have spent way too long staring at two screens that both look different, trying to figure out what I like best.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know which dealer around St Charles (Hopkins, Hawk, Gerald, Joe Cotton) might have a few colors of the Sports on their lot so I can see as many as I can before converting? I know we have time to change, but I have spent way too long staring at two screens that both look different, trying to figure out what I like best.
Ford website has a way you can look at all models in a specific area and filter by color etc. I've been using it to track where A51 sports are so I can go check them out on the weekend.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/broncosport/

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They knew I had x-plan pin already because I switched before Ford officially said no x-plan. I am not sure if they will still honor x-plan or if they just grandfathered those that signed up then. But good luck. Still a great deal either way.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!! I sent Albert an email just a little bit ago!! As soon as he confirms with me the pricing, I'm calling Ford to switch!! I'm looking at the Big Bend 4dr, auto, MIC top (prefer black modular), mid-package, LED lights, front paint film, tube step, velocity blu (prefer green), and advance 4x4!! I HOPE!!
Good luck. I also prefer black modular top but don't want to wait. If we hear something different while we can still change orders then I will add it then.

I like velocity blue also but didn't want blue and orange on the inside.

I ordered lux so if that gets late delivery then I will just add mod black then also.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh wow, you had a reservation at Gerald Ford? it's the closest for me, too. They're knuckleheads? Do you have an early timestamp? I'm 7/14. Did you get something in writing from Grangers before switching? Sal
Yea I had a day 1 reservation with them, I actually just cancelled it and made a new October reservation for the $2k under invoice as I don't necessarily need one ASAP.

Looking back I probably should have just switched and taken the $1k under invoice since I would have almost certainly got a MY21 with s reservationmade in the first couple hours. On the flip side though we're looking to buy a Wildtrak and everything(except I'm going 4 door) I want is late delivery so I may have been out of the MY21 window anyways.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea I had a day 1 reservation with them, I actually just cancelled it and made a new October reservation for the $2k under invoice as I don't necessarily need one ASAP.

Looking back I probably should have just switched and taken the $1k under invoice since I would have almost certainly got a MY21 with s reservationmade in the first couple hours. On the flip side though we're looking to buy a Wildtrak and everything(except I'm going 4 door) I want is late delivery so I may have been out of the MY21 window anyways.
Good for you! My reservation said 7/13, but the timestamp shows 7/14. I'm hoping for a summer delivery! I can wait for a later delivery since my wife works from home due to the pandemic and I have a Ford Explorer SUV, with rubber flooring and AWD, work vehicle I drive home, but my Yukon is on its last legs and I really don't want to wait. And I really like the Gladiator next door at River Front since it's a truck that can haul stuff from Home Depot or Menard and do it door-less/topless. But I'm hoping for a Bronco! Thanks for the info!

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Joe Cotton has an Area 51 Sport they let me drive after I ordered my Bronco. There's also a Base Sport in a dark color I didn't pay much attention to.
Sponsored