First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll bet the service manager would sing a different tune about servicing. I’d bet they wouldn’t turn any potential work away and they might even tell you the sales department can pound sand.

Lol. What a bunch of jokers. Why I’m not wasting my time local or even visiting the places. I might go to one to drive a 2.3L Ranger and hop into a 2.7L F150. That’s it, but I’ll pretend to be a truck buyer. I will say nothing of the Bronco to these people. Shady? Maybe. Necessity? Sure is.
I know one thing, I'm never going to go there for ANYTHING!! Well, I may drive through the lot with my new Bronco when I get it from Grangers, with the sale price hanging from the window!
Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 7/15 reservation turned into an order this weekend.

A51, 4 Door, Badlands, 2.7, Lux Pkg, Tow Pkg

Supposedly I'm #9 of 54 or so, hoping for an early delivery

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Local dealer in northern Illinois? If so, how was your experience? Did they work with you in price?

Sounds like you might be one of the early arrivals around here. Congrats!

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

All depends how bad the 2.7L and Lux commodity constraints are but let’s hope you do get it early! I’m doing the same but 2.3L/7MT

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better not park by me and my matching ride.

Still haven't seen Area 51 in person so I might chicken out and get carb gray

Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better not park by me and my matching ride.

Still haven't seen Area 51 in person so I might chicken out and get carb gray
Looks like Haggerty and Packey Webb both have an A51 Bronco Sport so I'm going to drop in to confirm my color choice

Local dealer in northern Illinois? If so, how was your experience? Did they work with you in price?

Sounds like you might be one of the early arrivals around here. Congrats!
Yeah Hawk of OL - went well, Nick there was helpful and thorough in confirming the order was what I had built online and didn't ask for anything beyond signing the order form

All depends how bad the 2.7L and Lux commodity constraints are but let’s hope you do get it early! I’m doing the same but 2.3L/7MT
I'm debating dropping down to the 2.3L, the towing is the same, the gas mileage will be better-ish, and there's tunes out there for both. This thing wont be a rocket ship with either motor so I should probably do the sensible thing and get the 2.3L with how much driving I do.. We'll see if logic prevails.. TBD

The_Bronc

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just ordered mine at fair oaks! Went for a OW BD and they said no ADM. great sigh of relief getting it done, said hopefully by Maybe they’ll start coming in, but I’ll be patient.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just ordered mine at fair oaks! Went for a OW BD and they said no ADM. great sigh of relief getting it done, said hopefully by Maybe they’ll start coming in, but I’ll be patient.
Lucky you! I just switched from Gerald Ford North Aurora to Granger today! So hopefully I'll get the process going for ordering a Bronco!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reach out to Ben Manning of Manning Ford (DeKalb). He indicated in an email to me that he would do invoice, but not under. I already switched to Granger to get $1,000 under invoice, knowing delivery time may be sacrificed depending on allocation. He was quick to get back to me and said they are ready to get the order in. You can reference the invoice deal from having seen it on this forum.
Thanks for the lead. I've switched to manning. I also like Hopkins a lot, just a bit better deal in Dekalb.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I thought, too.... Country dealer said otherwise. Have to check.
That should raise a red flag. If the salesman is going to lie to you about taxes (and unless this is his first month selling cars in Illinois he IS lying) what else is he going to lie to you about?

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My family has purchased vehicles from both, both new cars. 2014 my parents got an explorer and ended up going to Tirapelli because they didn't like the salesman they were working with at Rod Baker. Last year my dad purchased an F-150 from Rod Baker just because they had the trim+engine package already and it had sat on the lot for about 8 months so there wasn't much to do with the salesman since it was already discounted.

I also haven't heard anything from Rod Baker yet, but I also didn't make a reservation until early November in plans of getting pushed to MY22. That is concerning if you have a day two reservation and they haven't reached out yet. Hopefully they do so by the end of the week.

Keep me updated please!
I just placed my order earlier today with Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield, IL.

I waited a week after the order banks opened up and after no communication I gave them a call. They don't seem to be in too much of a hurry on the ordering because the window is open until March. If you would like to go in and order yours right away just give them a call and they will invite you in to order.

Down deposit is $500 refundable or put towards the price of the Bronco as well as the $100 reservation.

I did ask about ADM and he did verify not at Rod Baker. Rod Baker isn't being open about their allotment numbers so I guess I'll have to wait till March to see how I sit. I did get out of him that he thinks I'm sitting good with my 7/14 reservation. Although I ordered quite a few late availability options...so we'll see.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just placed my order earlier today with Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield, IL.

I waited a week after the order banks opened up and after no communication I gave them a call. They don't seem to be in too much of a hurry on the ordering because the window is open until March. If you would like to go in and order yours right away just give them a call and they will invite you in to order.

Down deposit is $500 refundable or put towards the price of the Bronco as well as the $100 reservation.

I did ask about ADM and he did verify not at Rod Baker. Rod Baker isn't being open about their allotment numbers so I guess I'll have to wait till March to see how I sit. I did get out of him that he thinks I'm sitting good with my 7/14 reservation. Although I ordered quite a few late availability options...so we'll see.
Awesome, thanks for the update.

I didn't know how long to wait til I called as I haven't heard anything either. I'm a very late reservation and will defer to MY22 so hopefully that goes smooth with them. But I might wait and see if a different dealer in the Chicagoland area has a better deal. I think I remember seeing in the master dealer list that Packey Webb in Downers Grove is offering lifetime PT warranty but haven't heard of much others

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome, thanks for the update.

I didn't know how long to wait til I called as I haven't heard anything either. I'm a very late reservation and will defer to MY22 so hopefully that goes smooth with them. But I might wait and see if a different dealer in the Chicagoland area has a better deal. I think I remember seeing in the master dealer list that Packey Webb in Downers Grove is offering lifetime PT warranty but haven't heard of much others
Don't go to Gerald Ford in North Aurora! I posted a review here on Saturday about my visit there! Knuckleheads!! They did say that they would offer lifetime PT warranty, but I'm not doing business there!! I switched to Grangers! Good luck!!

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm making the switch. Going to DeKalb. NOT invoice let's be clear...but straight up outfit.

And the transfer is done.
At manning, You say Not invoice, is it msrp? Or a discount off msrp?

I'm looking to switch dealers, the one I'm at is giving me a hard time on pricing anything.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At manning, You say Not invoice, is it msrp? Or a discount off msrp?

I'm looking to switch dealers, the one I'm at is giving me a hard time on pricing anything.
I find it ridiculous that dealers are giving people a hard time on pricing. It's such a simple thing for them to do by just locking in a plan with either less than invoice, invoice, X Plan, MSRP or somewhere in between.

Granted I was dumb and didn't get pricing early on before ordering opened because I believe my dealer when they said, "we are waiting for Ford to release the incentives and pricing details", but if mine tries any of this I'll just say thanks and switch to Granger noting that they at least had a game plan half a year ago and can wait for my Bronco. I've been using my dealer for sales and service for the last 10 years and 3 cars, but I can't stand lies or incompetence.
Sponsored