BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all boils down to the camera. I took these 2 pics at the same time, both with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. The first one was set on the generic photo setting, the second set on Portrait Mode with the color set to natural lighting.

Regular Photo Setting:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 4EE41DBB-8922-407A-A911-6A61E28AA48E

Portrait Mode - Natural Color:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 4EE41DBB-8922-407A-A911-6A61E28AA48E

I can tell you that the second shot represents what the color looked like in person about as accurate as I can expect.
THIS! End Thread

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

may need to see these sports in person myself lol sheesh that is crazy different but i still relly like the bottom but area 51 is knocking on the door all of a sudden
So far I have found Cactus Gray, Area 51 and Carbonized Gray all to be colors to experience in person. I imagine Antimatter Blue and Cyber Orange would fall in that category as well (not on my short list). I hate to say it but, Area 51 is currently on the top for me.

Kniven3

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please see Mike Levine's Twitter Post.

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

I like the more gray

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From what I have seen online, the MIC has been darkened to a more black color than the grayish pre-production vehicles.
The odd thing is those pics are both from today. I like the new dark top but this light top on the cactus grey is the most recent picture. I think they just lightened the whole picture digitally including the top. Every other color has the same top on B&P right now. Just a simple mistake, understandable.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't disagree with this statement. It's for sure a dark blue. If you are straight on the blue pops but at angles its much darker. I even drove up to the dealer at night to see it under the street lights and it looks really dark unless you are just right. Personally that's why I like it. The blue just highlights on the bent metal angles. Maybe not for everyone but I loved my "patriotic blue" wrangler for the same reason.
I’m hoping it’s not “blurple”!
(Not a fan of purple shades)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
monitor shmonitor - I've seen it live and it looks more like the updated version than the original. it's grey. mostly grey - in fact it's new name should be 90+% grey. if you want flat grey, you will love it. think USS Battleship.
Battleship Grey is the best name--goes with the Mustang's Fighter Jet Grey and speaks more to the nature of the Bronco. It's closer to a battleship than a fighter jet. :)

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I guess Cyber Orange is really School Bus Yellow :cool:

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The one thing that I find interesting out of the cactus gray debate is how many Tory sympathizer loyalists there are in the US. There should be a poll - is it Gray or Grey?
Gray and Grey are both valid.
But Gray > Grey

Just like Pancho is a better name than Poncho.
Sponsored