First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
okay...so is the cactus grey for the Bronco the same as cactus grey for the B Sport? If so, I'm still good but if they actually changed it so there are now 2 different cactus grey - one for sport and one for big bronco I will need to pick another color....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
okay...so is the cactus grey for the Bronco the same as cactus grey for the B Sport? If so, I'm still good but if they actually changed it so there are now 2 different cactus grey - one for sport and one for big bronco I will need to pick another color....
Same color on both.

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Although, this pic still looks a lot better than what Levine says is the more-correct color.

But if someone wants to see a nice grey, Iconic Silver looks amazing in person--like liquid metal. And Charcoal has much more interest and depth and is metallic. I'll bet Cactus goes from most-beloved, from when the original white top was spotted in the early promo pics, to a one-and-done year color, replaced in MY22.
Am still seeing the same green/gray (Cactus Gray) on the 2021 Ranger. Still my color

E2228F04-8288-4ACD-8BE7-A1C9D84ED48E.jpeg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am still seeing the same green/gray (Cactus Gray) on the 2021 Ranger. Still my color

Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price B5F1EE65-DD90-43A6-A2E8-D07BD36E1EB9
I do hope you like it. I was really into the Cactus/white top Bronco that was seen a lot in the early days.

Keep in mind the photo above is on a "blue" day. On overcast or snowy days where the color temperature is lower, more blue will be cast into the photo and that a camera that is not properly white-balanced will tend to take a picture with more blue than is actually seen in real life. Look what happens when this photo is adjusted for a cloudy day:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price Cloudy Cactus

The snow is causing a bit of under-exposure as well.
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price Cloudy Cactus Snow

I think this is probably closer to what one should expect is the "true" color. A bit different than what some of us had originally expected from the early "in the wild" pictures:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price IMG_4335-scaled
Sponsored