Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I changed my dealership last week. I was at Angela Krause and they were ultra shady. They were very hesitant about putting numbers in writing until I after it showed up. When I pressed the issue, the price we had discussed evaporated and suddenly went up thousands. Basically it would be MSRP, $900 doc fee, bullshit add-ons like tire nitrogen and window VIN etching, a $1k non-refundable deposit once a VIN was created, and they wanted me to trust them that we could work it all out when it arrived. It was honestly ridiculous.

In general, they wanted me to convert the order, give them a non-refundable $1k deposit, and agree to work out terms later. I can guarantee they will try to charge well over MSRP, and if you balk at it they take your $1k deposit and your Bronco and put it on the lot for $10k over MSRP.

I called a few friends, and on a recommendation bought from another metro area dealer about 45 minutes away from me. I got invoice, plus a $500 doc fee, all in writing and up front. The sales manager talked to me like an actual intelligent adult and didn't try and feed me BS. The order is an and I have an out the door price in writing that was exactly what we discussed.

If you are reserved with Angela Krause, I would highly recommend looking elsewhere. After this experience, not only did the lose my Bronco sale, but I will not even consider them when we buy a Lincoln Aviator for the family hauler.
Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta raw

They were basically acting like it was THEIR order and not yours. I always suspected shadiness from them, but this really confirms it. Glad you were able to walk away.
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta raw

They were basically acting like it was THEIR order and not yours. I always suspected shadiness from them, but this really confirms it. Glad you were able to walk away.
Yeah, AK tried to convince me that they had to submit the order to give me pricing, and they had converted 50 orders already and nobody had requested pricing before converting. Either they are lying, or there are 50 stupid people out there.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, AK tried to convince me that they had to submit the order to give me pricing, and they had converted 50 orders already and nobody had requested pricing before converting. Either they are lying, or there are 50 stupid people out there.
Probably a little bit of both. :LOL: I guess those nitrogen-filled tires don't fill themselves.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

More info on Lithia Springs Ford
-Free lifetime powertrain warranty.
-No XPlan (Pricing or Doc Fee)
-Offering $500 over invoice.
-$749 in fees (Dealer + EFT)

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I changed my dealership last week. I was at Angela Krause and they were ultra shady. They were very hesitant about putting numbers in writing until I after it showed up. When I pressed the issue, the price we had discussed evaporated and suddenly went up thousands. Basically it would be MSRP, $900 doc fee, bullshit add-ons like tire nitrogen and window VIN etching, a $1k non-refundable deposit once a VIN was created, and they wanted me to trust them that we could work it all out when it arrived. It was honestly ridiculous.

In general, they wanted me to convert the order, give them a non-refundable $1k deposit, and agree to work out terms later. I can guarantee they will try to charge well over MSRP, and if you balk at it they take your $1k deposit and your Bronco and put it on the lot for $10k over MSRP.

I called a few friends, and on a recommendation bought from another metro area dealer about 45 minutes away from me. I got invoice, plus a $500 doc fee, all in writing and up front. The sales manager talked to me like an actual intelligent adult and didn't try and feed me BS. The order is an and I have an out the door price in writing that was exactly what we discussed.

If you are reserved with Angela Krause, I would highly recommend looking elsewhere. After this experience, not only did the lose my Bronco sale, but I will not even consider them when we buy a Lincoln Aviator for the family hauler.
Who did you transfer to?

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let's hope Bronco makes an appearance at the auto show in April:

https://goautoshow.com/
Consistently one of the worst websites year after year. I think the only way a Bronco makes it to the show floor is if one of the dealer mannequin vehicles is ready by then. I also wonder if the show will be a “look, but don’t touch” affair this year because of COVID.

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went into Krause-Alpharetta yesterday to convert my reservation and had a similar experience to what others have posted here. Reached out to them this morning via email to express my concerns with not having the numbers finalized, extras being added on later, etc. The Sales manager called me shortly after and put everything into writing and that I dod not have to pay anything other than the below. It broke down as follows for folks that don't qualify for special pricing plans:

They are converting reservations at MSRP with no ADM.
+ GATAVT: 6.6%
+ Doc Fee is $799
+Tag and Title is $170 (Title Fee $18, Filing Fee $149, Lemon Law $3)
Net Sales Price
- $1,000 Cash Deposit ($100 via Ford + $900 to place order)
=Balance owed

I was told I did not have to pay any other fees or junk costs (ie Paint sealant, seat protectant, nitrogen tire fill, window etching, etc).

I got the impression from reading the forum here and sharing DM's with other users that the issues folks have had at this dealer was that they were perhaps not talking to to the right people. I could be wrong, but after talking to their Sales Manager (who was not in yesterday when I was there), I felt much better about where things were at. I hope it works out as expected.

Last edited:

Spiral84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would you mind sharing which dealer you switched to to get invoice + $500? That sounds like the best local deal going right now.

Thank you.

Sponsored

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at Mall of Ga Ford in Buford. Told me I was in their earliest ten orders due to reservation time stamp. Initiated the order in the system but said nothing would really happen until mid March when orders get locked in. No drama so far but no deal either. Flat MSRP plus some junk fees that I don’t love but can live with. I did not realize we could move our orders around. Gonna have to look into that. frankly the dealer said they hope people cancel so them they can get the markup (assuming they can get more allocation??) apparently they have to honor msrp on these initial reservations?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer is
Would you mind sharing which dealer you switched to to get invoice + $500? That sounds like the best local deal going right now.

Thank you.
Lithia Springs Ford.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Submitted my order last Saturday!
Super easy and thank goodness the guy at the dealership knew his stuff about the Bronco. I didn't feel like I knew more than he did (well, at least not a LOT more).

Oldschool67

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2door Eruption Green, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Submitted my order last Saturday!
Super easy and thank goodness the guy at the dealership knew his stuff about the Bronco. I didn't feel like I knew more than he did (well, at least not a LOT more).
Did they hold true to invoice + $500?