Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 F100, Fairlane, 1991 Bronco excursion f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I placed my order on 2/10 @Ken groody ford
I was told all accessories are going to delay your order into 2022
I was planning on getting tube doors the arb air compressor and led head lights it was all shot down by the sales chick
I was also asked for an additional $1400 to place my order
Has anyone heard of this from other dealers?

I ordered black diamond
2 door 2.7 mid package sas package
With only 1 accessory the floor mats

I think some sales reps down know what they're selling
She instead that the rock rails where an additional accessory and I had to proof her that ford states its standard for black diamond. After that I asked her for her ford representative contact info she emailed me that it was included
Sponsored

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ask your dealer where in line you are. That’ll give you a better indication.
#17 of 47 allocated. BUT, doesn’t really matter if FORD runs out of supply! I have 2-door, SAS, LUX. I’ll be really surprised if I see it delivered by early fall.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#17 of 47 allocated. BUT, doesn’t really matter if FORD runs out of supply! I have 2-door, SAS, LUX. I’ll be really surprised if I see it delivered by early fall.
Very good, I’m glad you realize that if they run out of supplies your order may be delayed. A bit redundant to bring it up again though.

Medhass

Black Diamond
First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you find out what number are you in their allocated amount?
The sales chick said I was part of their first delivery batch

Sponsored

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you find out what number are you in their allocated amount?
The sales chick said I was part of their first delivery batch
Just ask them. They have all of that info on hand.

Medhass

Black Diamond
First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I don't understand is if the accessories I wanted were add on not something that needs to be bolted down why couldn't she add them and have them deliver them when available

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #6 at the my dealer, I see it more as 4drs come out in say July, 2dr's in Mid August/Early September

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Two doors means at least two doors. What a soul suck this process has been. Guess we will see.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I placed my order on 2/10 @Ken groody ford
I was told all accessories are going to delay your order into 2022
I was planning on getting tube doors the arb air compressor and led head lights it was all shot down by the sales chick
I was also asked for an additional $1400 to place my order
Has anyone heard of this from other dealers?

I ordered black diamond
2 door 2.7 mid package sas package
With only 1 accessory the floor mats

I think some sales reps down know what they're selling
She instead that the rock rails where an additional accessory and I had to proof her that ford states its standard for black diamond. After that I asked her for her ford representative contact info she emailed me that it was included
Welcome to Bronco6g!! Tons of info here for you to get.

I have only heard of a few dealers that are doing a down payment above the $100 deposit. I see you are CA, so it does not surprise me. I think there are several dealers there that are requiring a larger deposit.
Many dealers have no idea what is going on. It is still very much a waiting game for all of us. I am a 7/31 res and i am 99.9999% sure i will be getting a MY22.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I don't understand is if the accessories I wanted were add on not something that needs to be bolted down why couldn't she add them and have them deliver them when available
Your dealer sounds like they have very limited knowledge of the Bronco. My first dealer was like this and I switched because of that and ADM.

Depending on what options you want if they are part of the accessory list, I would just order them from a dealer directly and you can use your Ford points towards them. Also don't have to pay interest on them that way.

You location in the dealers allocation can give you an idea if you will get a Bronco in 21 or not but no guarantees. The allocation, timestamp and build estimate all play a roll. Ex: allocation 1 of 50 but have all 6 of the expected popular options (deadly 6 as they are being called) could still result in your bronco being delivered as the 10th bronco to your dealership.

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guilty of 4 of the 7 deadly sins... (SASQ, 2.7,2 dr, LUX)

I have grown to accept things I have no control over.

If that makes me a sinner... Then I am a sinner willing to accept whatever timetable Ford sees fit to grant my redemption.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no chance of you getting a MY21. your order was going to be a MY22 anyway. No one after Sept reservation has any chance of a MY21.
I have only heard of a few dealers that are doing a down payment above the $100 deposit. i see you are CA, so it does not surprise me. i think there are several dealers there that are requiring a larger deposit. If you are not happy with the dealer, cancel your order, get your money back and start over. With a 2/10/21 res date, it will not matter at all. I would not pay them anything, especially a nonrefundable deposit.
Many dealers have no idea what is going on. It is still very much a waiting game for all of us. I am a 7/31 res and i am 99.9999% sure i will be getting a MY22.
I believe you miss read the original post. Placed order 2/10 not reserved 2/10. But I could be wrong.

CA dealers my be requiring extra deposits but they are all refundable. CA state law does not allow for non refundable deposit before delivery of vehicle and fulfillment of agreement. I see no issue with a larger refundable deposit. No downside of paying more towards your vehicle without any risk.

Edit: September 18, 2020 was the cut off date for a MY21 Bronco allocation.

Last edited:

Medhass

Black Diamond
First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no chance of you getting a MY21. your order was going to be a MY22 anyway. No one after Sept reservation has any chance of a MY21.
I have only heard of a few dealers that are doing a down payment above the $100 deposit. i see you are CA, so it does not surprise me. i think there are several dealers there that are requiring a larger deposit. If you are not happy with the dealer, cancel your order, get your money back and start over. With a 2/10/21 res date, it will not matter at all. I would not pay them anything, especially a nonrefundable deposit.
2/10 Was my order process date I had a reservation since 7/13/2020

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Edit: September 18, 2020 was the cut off date for a MY21 Bronco. At least the possibility of a MY21 Bronco.
9/18 was the cutoff date for MY2021 dealer allocation calculations. It is in no way related to what MY a customer will receive. Unless there are mass cancellations or severe commodity constraints, MY2021 will be limited to those in the first week of reservations (if not the first few days).
Sponsored