Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are a few dealers active here that are making those offers. @DealerInsider being one of them in the Philly area so not all that far from you and they have shown themselves to be open and honest with pricing. MSRP seems to be the standard pricing for reservations being converted to order with pricing only going down from there. I'm sure dealer units that might hit the lots will be marked up but doesnt seem to be the norm with converted reservations.
And just to expand upon that... the dealers who have made BETTER THAN INVOICE deals with members of this forum know exactly what they got themselves into. They go back on a deal, they'll most likely end up in a ditch.. isn't that right @DealerInsider? 😁

But hey, I'm not going to fault the OP for trying here. Another option for someone still on the fence. Good luck.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ty for your comments. With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately. We do not have a clear idea when those orders will actually be built.. (ie. Will they be built according to reservation date, conversion date, hierarchy on Ford's list etc). With respect to pricing, I have heard many dealers quoting above MSRP, adding delivery and/or prep fees. We will sell all vehicles at MSRP without any surcharges. The margins which we are afforded ( invoice/list) have narrowed significantly over the years, not keeping up with the cost of doing business. I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
Converted orders that are allocated will be built according to reservation date, barring any late availability options or commodity restraints with the builds. I doubt anyone on this forum is paying above MSRP. Most are paying invoice or less and have a signed, written agreement with the dealership.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Better late then never. I only learned of this Forum after an out of the neighborhood customer called up to order a car based on our ratings and satisfaction index. We offer a no haggle, no additional fee experience. 100 percent customer satisfaction is what we strive for
Ok, then, Im sure you can come up with a better offer then we rate highest in overall customer satisfaction. ;-) What is that old saying…SHOW ME THE MONEY

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And just to expand upon that... the dealers who have made BETTER THAN INVOICE deals with members of this forum know exactly what they got themselves into. They go back on a deal, they'll most likely end up in a ditch.. isn't that right @DealerInsider? 😁

But hey, I'm not going to fault the OP for trying here. Another option for someone still on the fence. Good luck.
or as someone said on here b4, "hit by a bus" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
This is not going to get you very far here.

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The dealers that are offering 3% below invoice.. or better? Beware of any surprises. I'll leave it at that
Since im the 3% under guy...I would really like you to let the members know of the "surprises" you speak of

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since im the 3% under guy...I would really like you to let the members know of the "surprises" you speak of
<sigh> I was trying to help the guy out and he immediately stuck his foot in his mouth. In for the entertainment at this point.

giphy.gif

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ty for your comments. With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately. We do not have a clear idea when those orders will actually be built.. (ie. Will they be built according to reservation date, conversion date, hierarchy on Ford's list etc). With respect to pricing, I have heard many dealers quoting above MSRP, adding delivery and/or prep fees. We will sell all vehicles at MSRP without any surcharges. The margins which we are afforded ( invoice/list) have narrowed significantly over the years, not keeping up with the cost of doing business. I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
Definitely not the way I’d choose to get my thread seen but I guess you’re bold

btw, this probably won’t end well

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
Lee, with all due respect, i appreciate your hustle of trying to get some biz on here, but you sound like a typical salesperson...be better than that...these are educated consumers...we will profit from F&I products (if they buy them), trades, & floorplan credits...we will also earn co-op to offset future advertising...u arent going to get any traction here at MSRP...btw, we can still be reputable and sell cars at 3% under invoice
Sponsored