sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, there's no way to pretty up that engine compartment! I'd vote for a cover of some sort....
They should have made a nice big plastic cowling with a bada$$ large Bronco on it...
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great pics and information. Did you see or do you know if the back seats recline or are they fixed in one position ? @sasquatchrox
I saw mention on another thread they do on the 4-door but not on the 2-door.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You said you are 6' even and it appears the top of your head was nearly aligned with the top of the soft top in the picture. Was that your perspective?

That would make it a few inches shorter than the listed 4-Door Hard Top Sasquatch height listed from the Bronconation table below. Based on their table, the soft top is 0.1 inch taller than the hard top. Who knows what its correct on this table, but I'm hoping the height is close to your 72" for those of us concerned about fitting through the garage door.
1616539663276.png
OK - 78.9" is news. What happened to 75.2"? Rack height?

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 9.40.03 AM

Last edited:
Reactions: jxc

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

funny - I wonder why the 2 door has a 3.6" rack height addition and the 4 door it is 3.4"? Where did the .2" go if it is the same rack? and where is El Diamante Negro on the chart? It also has steel bumpers.

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently drive a 2018 mustang gt orange fury and ordered a wildtrak cyber orange. I have done so much research into the colors its unreal. I have never once seen a picture of both colors side by side and how much help that would be I can't even describe. If anybody knows of such a picture existing let me know! It looks good in that last picture
Hi Kyle - I can "slightly" help you but it's an on-paper thing i.e. see pic below. I picked up a 2021 color brochure (wow, they still make these things) at the dealer the other day. I just ripped it apart for you ;-) so I could take a pic with those two colors side by side. The cyber orange in person has such an awesome metallic look, really nice....albeit, a lot of us wouldn't truly call it "orange".

This was with inside lighting and I could always snap a pic outside if you'd like.

Regards,
Bruce.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210324_144723208
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210322_220834217.PORTRAIT
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210320_154856516

Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
funny - I wonder why the 2 door has a 3.6" rack height addition and the 4 door it is 3.4"? Where did the .2" go if it is the same rack? and where is El Diamante Negro on the chart? It also has steel bumpers.
Without the rack the 4-door (Wildtrack or Badlands) is 0.1" taller which is probably a result of the rake and the added length. I'm guessing the roof rack extends further back on the 2-door tipping the difference in height back to the 2-door.

Reactions: jxc

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics of the MGV. Those are the first good pictures I have seen that give a really good idea of what they look like.
Does anyone know how much different the color of the leather will be?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The real question on everyone’s mind ordering MGV: “Will my farts be noticeably more audible?”
It wasn't until you said that, now that's all I'll be thinking about. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics of the MGV. Those are the first good pictures I have seen that give a really good idea of what they look like.
Does anyone know how much different the color of the leather will be?
Hi - I've only seen, sat, smelled the leather on the Outer Banks with the Lux package last weekend. See below. It was nice but too much $$$ and I prefer the manual seats with "squeegee friendly" MGV ;-). Pardon my "rock-n-roll" Bronco symbol ;-) but pic had nice sunshine on rear seat.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210320_153431630
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210320_152537288

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If wasn't until you said that, now that's all I'll be thinking about. Thanks.
To continue with my K - 6 grade response ;-), if things do "escalate" down there...., at least you have the wash out flooring...nuff said.

Sponsored

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - I've only seen, sat, smelled the leather on the Outer Banks with the Lux package last weekend. See below. It was nice but too much $$$ and I prefer the manual seats with "squeegee friendly" MGV ;-). Pardon my "rock-n-roll" Bronco symbol ;-) but pic had nice sunshine on rear seat.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch! My Comments & Pics From Think Ford First Events @ Randy Wise Ford PXL_20210320_152537288

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I have a BL with leather ordered. Wondering if I just paid $2200 for 2 cup holders in rear seat. MGV looks same as leather

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You said you are 6' even and it appears the top of your head was nearly aligned with the top of the soft top in the picture. Was that your perspective?

That would make it a few inches shorter than the listed 4-Door Hard Top Sasquatch height listed from the Bronconation table below. Based on their table, the soft top is 0.1 inch taller than the hard top. Who knows what its correct on this table, but I'm hoping the height is close to your 72" for those of us concerned about fitting through the garage door.
What makes the Badlands .4" wider?

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else like those headlights over the signature LEDS?
I personally think they are more retro and cool! However, my BL build doesn't have them since Ford is removing our ability to make a choice ;-).

But, for "light", be it lumens, lux, foot-candle, concert bic lighters....I believe the outputs are the same.
Sponsored