Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is the 2 door bad lands the longest 2 door???
Sponsored

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you feel like you could reach across to the other door while sitting in the driver seat? What did the vinyl feel like? Was it similar to VW leatherette?
Don't think I could have touch the pass side door w/o leaning over; Had lots of VW's and don't care for the pleather; the MGV is unique to me. Like I mentioned similar in a weird but cool way to Subaru XT but Ford MGV seems different and I liked it better.

NYCBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great pics and information. Did you see or do you know if the back seats recline or are they fixed in one position ? @sasquatchrox
I asked the same question on one of those Bronco Nation Live Walk Arounds ...no answer, but I hate how you can’t recline the backseat of the wrangler.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the great pics and real life pilot report ,if that thing looked that nice just think of the 2dr❤❤

BikerBeast

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised that there's no seatback AWM option like the JL Cargo AWM comes with, to cover the carpeted areas.

Sponsored

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fantastic pictures! Glad to see Black Diamond's getting more love with these open houses on Bronco! As a new, soon-to-be off-roader, I couldn't be more pleased with how the Black Diamond is coming and the positive reviews of the MGV. Also appreciate the size comparison's (you being 6' versus the Bronco Sasquatch). I don't know what it was about these particular photos but you can really get a sense of how stocky Bronco is with Sasquatch!

This comes on the heels of what Mr Levine posted on Instagram of a side-by-side of a 2DR and a Ranger. Very interesting to see that comparison plus this for size reference!

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4. Engine is the 2.7 - took some pics of the aux switch wiring in the engine bay; can't wait to hook-up some nice aircraft landing lights ;-)
Nice KC reference!

Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to get my BL.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I currently drive a 2018 mustang gt orange fury and ordered a wildtrak cyber orange. I have done so much research into the colors its unreal. I have never once seen a picture of both colors side by side and how much help that would be I can't even describe. If anybody knows of such a picture existing let me know! It looks good in that last picture

55WillysWagon

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Ocean Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct. Outer Banks from the other day was a fancy pants LUX package and I noticed I snapped a pic that clearly shows some padding, see below.
PXL_20210320_153857646.jpg
Man, there's no way to pretty up that engine compartment! I'd vote for a cover of some sort....

Sponsored

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn't a big deal; it was obvious difference to me from the Outer Banks whereby I just sort of laterally moved into the driver seat. The running board helped a bit but not really needed for me; on the BD Squatch today, definitely can tell the difference. Still, not a big deal but more pronounced to lift myself up a bit. If less than 6', it won't be a big deal, it's your RIG and you will hop in! If Ford makes an accessory step to bolt onto rock rail or other, I think my wife would appreciate but still not a hard requirement in my opinion.
I emailed rockslideengineering.com and they intend to make a step slider for the new bronco that deploys when you open the door. I plan to put this on my Bronco.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said you are 6' even and it appears the top of your head was nearly aligned with the top of the soft top in the picture. Was that your perspective?

That would make it a few inches shorter than the listed 4-Door Hard Top Sasquatch height listed from the Bronconation table below. Based on their table, the soft top is 0.1 inch taller than the hard top. Who knows what its correct on this table, but I'm hoping the height is close to your 72" for those of us concerned about fitting through the garage door.
1616539663276.png
Where is the extra 3.6" coming from when comparing the Badlands to the Sasquatch?

From what I have read the Sasquatch HOSS suspension is 10mm taller than the Badlands HOSS suspension. .4"

The 315/17r17's Sasquatch tires are .8" taller than the 285/70r17's Badlands tires.

78.7-73.9= 4.8"

4.8-(.8+.4)= 3.6"

:unsure: 🤷‍♂️ :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: jxc

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed rockslideengineering.com and they intend to make a step slider for the new bronco that deploys when you open the door. I plan to put this on my Bronco.
For 1800 dollars I'll get my pants dirty.

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That will be awesome and look forward to checking it out.
Sponsored