First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one is wigging out, they are rightfully upset. If you don't like that, might I suggest reading a different thread? Stop telling people how to feel and react, dad.
Hey Southern Girl...I'm Honored! As I have two very strong daughters, one a junior in college (who graduated HS early and with Honors, and , another who has a very successful career at a wellness center doing stem cell injections and other cutting edge treatments. AND at this very moment are on their way to spend the weekend with us! I will tell them they have a new step-sister that lives in Florida! Were taking them out to eat tonight. Your welcome to come too!:love::love::love:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guaranteed that what ever green it is that only one person will like it. :p

Nice IoM logo on your helmet. :cool:
Everybody take a breath over the Ford delays and watch this on the biggest screen you have.

If you don’t get pumped up, we aren’t friends

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everybody take a breath over the Ford delays and watch this on the biggest screen you have.

If you don’t get pumped up, we aren’t friends

Crazy Shit.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My perspective is that I'm 300 miles short of 160k miles on my truck. My backup camera won't work most of the time. My sync system is on the fritz. I had to stop my truck, turn it off, open my door, close my door, and restart my truck 2x yesterday just to make a d*** phone call using hands free. My steering wheel controls malfunction regularly (for the radio, not the actual driving :LOL:). At 90 degrees today, I felt that my ac is - once again - not blowing as cold as it should be. I will have to take the freaking dash off to the tune of $5000 to fix that, btw.

So to put it in perspective, I may not be able to wait another year for this Bronco and that makes me mad. I'm mad that the MOD top was even put on B&P, I was allowed to order the freaking thing, and NOW they come out and say - OOPSIE. Also, I don't even get the $1000 in Schrute bucks for my trouble of waiting for a year and a half past the reservation to get my Bronco.

I'm glad you weren't trying to be like "that". Let's be friends. :coffee:🍷
What vehicle is that? I assume a Ford cuz of sync?

so.... this is where my TRUE character shows.

u know all the shit I’ve been talking?

guess who’s 2018 Subaru with just 50,000 miles..... isn’t blowing cold air conditioning....

THIS guy!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My perspective is that I'm 300 miles short of 160k miles on my truck. My backup camera won't work most of the time. My sync system is on the fritz. I had to stop my truck, turn it off, open my door, close my door, and restart my truck 2x yesterday just to make a d*** phone call using hands free. My steering wheel controls malfunction regularly (for the radio, not the actual driving :LOL:). At 90 degrees today, I felt that my ac is - once again - not blowing as cold as it should be. I will have to take the freaking dash off to the tune of $5000 to fix that, btw.

So to put it in perspective, I may not be able to wait another year for this Bronco and that makes me mad. I'm mad that the MOD top was even put on B&P, I was allowed to order the freaking thing, and NOW they come out and say - OOPSIE. Also, I don't even get the $1000 in Schrute bucks for my trouble of waiting for a year and a half past the reservation to get my Bronco.

I'm glad you weren't trying to be like "that". Let's be friends. :coffee:🍷
What kinda wine?

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Southern Girl...I'm Honored! As I have two very strong daughters, one a junior in college (who graduated HS early and with Honors, and , another who has a very successful career at a wellness center doing stem cell injections and other cutting edge treatments. AND at this very moment are on their way to spend the weekend with us! I will tell them they have a new step-sister that lives in Florida! Were taking them out to eat tonight. Your welcome to come too!:love::love::love:
Aww! I hope you guys have a great time together! Congrats on raising great kids!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kinda wine?
Well, I'm currently drinking some Magner's cider. Earlier, some Columbia Cauca coffee that is lite roasted here in town and is that fancy fair trade to help out the farmers. What kind do you like?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I'm currently drinking some Magner's cider. Earlier, some Columbia Cauca coffee that is lite roasted here in town and is that fancy fair trade to help out the farmers. What kind do you like?
I like anything that makes me forget my name.

but for wine I steer toward Cabernet.

you ever see Sideways?

one of my top three fave movies, along with The Birdcage and What About Bob (I just wanna share stuff about myself since I know some on here want to ask but are too shy)

Jd Strobl

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So that means all FE are stuck with a MIC top? That sucks!
Wildtrak as well. Only they told us months ago and discounted the price
I think they should offer a discount for the mod top for anyone that had it on their order and were forced to change it.
When they took it away from Wildtrak. They took the difference of the MSRP price. Think it was like 1200 or 1600

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through all 50 pages. The question I have now is "Are these modular hardtops (white, gloss black, body color) going to be available at the start of the 2022MY" or is Ford going to still play the late availability game.
The late availability game is getting a little old.
This is one of my concerns too. MY 2022 doesn’t mean a lot based on Ford’s history. Are they thinking / hoping late next year??? A little transparency and some facts would be appreciated. It’s tough to make decisions without information, especially on such a large purchase.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I genuinely don’t understand how they can’t pump out six thousand modular tops this year for you guys. That makes zero sense
If the MOD top failed testing, such as cracks, panels flying off at speed, leaks, etc. they have no design to pump out. Any of these things, and more, could have come up during testing.

I DID NOT SAY THEY DID, I said those could be the type of failures they were testing for.
Sponsored