Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chapman of Horsham Wrangler Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler back to me & swap into your Bronco...

Spec One: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22k - $390 x 24

Spec Two: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22W - $475 x 24

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

22K vs 22W: see package listings attached

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Example: 22K Willys @ month 10 with less than 10k miles - payoff will be $34640...i payoff $34640

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the 1st payment & PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Let me know if i missed anything...trying to make this simple
Tom,

What is "FWP"? Is that Fiat for "Invoice"?
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, you're good.... We lease Jeeps from you and you increase your Bronco allocation!
And we get our Broncos sooner!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DealerInsider any word if Ford Credit will be offering any incentives (credits/low rates) for financing the Bronco with them? If not, when does that type of information usually come out?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@DealerInsider any word if Ford Credit will be offering any incentives (credits/low rates) for financing the Bronco with them? If not, when does that type of information usually come out?
My guess is shortly BEFORE the 1st deliveries. At the same time, I'm going to say we probably won't see any incentive on the 2021's. They already can't make enough to cover all reservations, why would Ford need to incentivize that?

Best bet, if you have a local credit union, join it. They typically give out good auto loan rates.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I doubt they will have anything better than a prime bank...we would know around June

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chapman of Horsham Wrangler Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler back to me & swap into your Bronco...

Spec One: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22k - $390 x 24

Spec Two: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22W - $475 x 24

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

22K vs 22W: see package listings attached

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Example: 22K Willys @ month 10 with less than 10k miles - payoff will be $34640...i payoff $34640

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the 1st payment & PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Let me know if i missed anything...trying to make this simple
Just wanted to check if manual is available for either option.
I know you want to keep things simple, but also wanted to ask about the gladiator.
And to make things more complicated, I drive ~5k miles/year, with working from home. Does that help anything?

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Before @DealerInsider gets too mad at me.... here are some rates from AffinityFCU:

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1616701191302

I don't know how those guys operate, but my credit union is more like a home town bank. They'll offer good rates, and factor in everything, not just look at a credit score. I like them.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Before @DealerInsider gets too mad at me.... here are some rates from AffinityFCU:

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1616701191302

I don't know how those guys operate, but my credit union is more like a home town bank. They'll offer good rates, and factor in everything, not just look at a credit score. I like them.
you are all good...we use a credit union portal and just signed with affinity...should be up and running in a couple weeks
Sponsored