Sponsored

Cancelled by Wildtrak Reservation with Chapman Ford of Horsham on 9/21 and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not dragging his name through the mud .. I said twice (read above) it has to be a mistake.

He just responded and like I said it was a mistake.
relax! It was a mistake .. which I said twice above. I am not accusing him of anything.

You actually accused him >>

He already sold it (-; "TOM" To my Res holders for sale:

2021 4 door Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, 2.3, Auto, 322A (Mid Pack), 17" Black Gloss Wheels, Soft Top - $49215, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc
Frist I was joking, Tom has been selling Broncos he has coming in at MSRP to his Res holders, I assumed you knew that since you are "where" a res holder with him. You know how much shit he's been through just because he's trying to sell Broncos at a fair price. Why would you put out a thread like this before getting his side of the story? I read this and I get defense right away: this morning I got this email. I email Tom (@DealerInsider) and waiting for him to reply.
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay before this post turns into another witch hunt I am going to summarize for everyone…

ORIGINAL POSTER @Raptor911 said he thinks it was a mistake. He got his $100 back.

@DealerInsider reached out personally and proved WITH SCREENSHOTS that it was a mistake

Original poster @Raptor911 is happy!

@DealerInsider was able to flip the MISTAKE to a positive thing for ANOTHER buyer who is ALSO happy with their new bronco!

@DealerInsider who is ALWAYS looking out for everyone was able to sell a bronco despite Ford giving him the allocation shaft for 2022

Everyone is happy. Everyone won.
THE END
Dam isn’t that what I was trying to say in the first place. Tom is the man.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.