A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone taken their Bronco to Chapman for warranty issues?
How was your experience?
I don't really trust the dealer closest to me, so was thinking about taking my Bronc there for a couple things that need to get looked at (Binding in 4A, Blinker issue, etc).
Sponsored

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone taken their Bronco to Chapman for warranty issues?
How was your experience?
I don't really trust the dealer closest to me, so was thinking about taking my Bronc there for a couple things that need to get looked at (Binding in 4A, Blinker issue, etc).
I've been going there almost 15 years. Through those years they've been pretty good and I've gotten to know all the advisors. I've recommended plenty of people there who were happy. I'm hard pressed to recommend today though due to the very problematic purchase of my Bronco, including the service side this time as well, and how they've handled it.

You're experience could be great though, and like I said, thy3ve been great in the past. Maybe they can't handle the volume that's coming at them now.

You also have Fred Beans of Doylestown. I've also purchased with them and serviced with them and they've been good so far with the exception of one salesman.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been going there almost 15 years. Through those years they've been pretty good and I've gotten to know all the advisors. I've recommended plenty of people there who were happy. I'm hard pressed to recommend today though due to the very problematic purchase of my Bronco, including the service side this time as well, and how they've handled it.

You're experience could be great though, and like I said, thy3ve been great in the past. Maybe they can't handle the volume that's coming at them now.

You also have Fred Beans of Doylestown. I've also purchased with them and serviced with them and they've been good so far with the exception of one salesman.
Thank you!

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've purchased two bronco's and a superduty from Chapman since July 21. Every time the transaction was easy and their team is great to work with.
Sponsored