Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ah, damn I'm confused...
6db.jpeg
Lol honestly same. The badlands charging adm is available for public, so that’s whatever. If someone wants to pay adm, more power to them. All the other prices on their website are super high but apparently not accurate. But it sounds like they’re still offering good deals for orders.

I’ll confirm when @DealerInsider calls me back about my order hahah
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this post should stay up or be pinned for other people to see. Not to shine a negative light, but because other people will search and have the same misconceptions. It might eliminate some potential confusion. If they have a vehicle on site and want to sell for an additional charge, more power to them. If you need to play now, you're gonna have to pay that premium.
Keep it up or take it down… it doesn’t really matter. This kind of post has appeared at least 4 times in the last month and a half, and those are just the ones that I remember. Members who create these threads are legitimately alarmed and interested in warning others, so they tend to post their warning first, without doing a forum search, and ask questions later. I’m not judging… It’s an understandable reaction. 🤷‍♂️

In fact, I used to alert Tom each time, and his reaction was always the same… he just dealt with the misunderstanding when it occurred. Now, I simply say to myself, “Why bother? It’s just gonna happen again next week.” 🤣

So for the last few times, Tom has been getting a little more sleep, which he undoubtedly needs with his little ones running around all day and evening, after he gets home from work. 😂

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Keep it up or take it down… it doesn’t really matter. This kind of post has appeared at least 4 times in the last month and a half, and those are just the ones that I remember. Members who create these threads are legitimately alarmed and interested in warning others, so they tend to post their warning first, without doing a forum search, and ask questions later. I’m not judging… It’s an understandable reaction. 🤷‍♂️

In fact, I used to alert Tom each time, and his reaction was always the same… he just dealt with the misunderstanding when it occurred. Now, I simply say to myself, “Why bother? It’s just gonna happen again next week.” 🤣

So for the last few times, Tom has been getting a little more sleep, which he undoubtedly needs with his little ones running around all day and evening, after he gets home from work. 😂
Hey it’s all good, he just got one more order through him because of this post and the phone conversation we just had together lol I’m sure there’s been a lot of this tho, this whole process from Ford is insane!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey it’s all good, he just got one more order through him because of this post and the phone conversation we just had together lol I’m sure there’s been a lot of this tho, this whole process from Ford is insane!
Congratulations! :love:

Tom is a great dealer and a friend of the forum, and I am quite confident that you will be happy with your buyer experience. Some of us hazed him pretty hard when he first joined B6G — man, talk about a fish out of water 😂 — but he rolled with the punches, laughed it all off, and then worked like hell to win every last one of us over. :cool:

Truth be told, I think Tom really leaves those consignment vehicles on his website just so he can lure in potential customers like you for his retail order program, as he quite smartly plays the long game for future Bronco allocation pioneered by Zach Westrum at Granger.

Tom is actually a very clever guy, but… uhh… don’t tell him I told you that, or it might go to his head. 😂 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tom is a great dealer and a friend of the forum, and I am quite confident that you will be happy with your buyer experience. Some of us hazed him pretty hard when he first joined B6G — man, talk about a fish out of water 😂 — but he rolled with the punches, laughed it all off, and then worked like hell to win every last one of us over. :cool:

Truth be told, I think Tom really leaves those consignment vehicles on his website just so he can lure in potential customers like you for his retail order program, as he quite smartly plays the long game for future Bronco allocation pioneered by Zach Westrum at Granger.

Tom is actually a very clever guy, but… uhh… don’t tell him I told you that, or it might go to his head. 😂 😉
Guilty of giving him a rough go at first… but, I now also have a Lightning reservation with him just in case this Bronco thing goes completely off the rails. He’s been great to work with.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Guilty of giving him a rough go at first… but, I now also have a Lightning reservation with him just in case this Bronco thing goes completely off the rails. He’s been great to work with.
Thank you! And awesome to hear. He was super helpful on the phone and we had a great covno, can’t beat a local -4% under invoice deal either. Plus they’re a Jeep dealer as well, which should work out nicely when I give him my rubicon ;)

Yall are great, we’ve been through quite some shit together through this forum with ford but I think it’ll all work out for everyone in due time! Excited and patiently waiting for my badlands

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you! And awesome to hear. He was super helpful on the phone and we had a great covno, can’t beat a local -4% under invoice deal either. Plus they’re a Jeep dealer as well, which should work out nicely when I give him my rubicon ;)

Yall are great, we’ve been through quite some shit together through this forum with ford but I think it’ll all work out for everyone in due time! Excited and patiently waiting for my badlands
it was nice talking to u Andy…thank u for the biz…appreciate u!

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thank u! Appreciate u!
Sponsored