Sponsored

Listen to what Chapman Ford in Lancaster did!

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So here we go....my wife ordered a Wildtrak back in September of last year with Dashawn Martinez. We changed our order a couple of times, no big deal. Finally settled on a 4 door Wildtrak. So she got her blend date of 2/18/22 and was delivered 2/27/22. So we go in with our financing ready to go, and listen to what he did....he sold it to us as agreed upon way back in September. We could not be happier with Chapman Ford and DeShawn Martinez. He was honest and upfront every step of the way. I could not recommend him anymore than I am right now. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Chapman Ford. Stay positive evryone!

20220301_145225.jpg
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you had an awesome experience. Can’t wait to get my cg badlands.

Sponsored

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
glad to hear it. I have zero complaints about my salesman/dealership as well.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wanted a negative experience.
Joke. Glad it went well. Now please get it dirty

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!! Nice to hear about dealers who have integrity!!!!
Agreed! We hear mostly negative on this forum. Good to hear the positive too.

My dealer has been awesome so far. I do not have any doubt they will be that way all the way through.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So here we go....my wife ordered a Wildtrak back in September of last year with Dashawn Martinez. We changed our order a couple of times, no big deal. Finally settled on a 4 door Wildtrak. So she got her blend date of 2/18/22 and was delivered 2/27/22. So we go in with our financing ready to go, and listen to what he did....he sold it to us as agreed upon way back in September. We could not be happier with Chapman Ford and DeShawn Martinez. He was honest and upfront every step of the way. I could not recommend him anymore than I am right now. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Chapman Ford. Stay positive evryone!

20220301_145225.jpg
Excellent. I had a great experience at my dealership too. Agreed to $1000 below msrp on my fe and it was honored. Glad some of us aren't getting screwed around.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excellent. I had a great experience at my dealership too. Agreed to $1000 below msrp on my fe and it was honored. Glad some of us aren't getting screwed around.
Got mine at the agreed upon Invoice, also posted here...

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol you waited barely 5 months.
I get it, some have had it better than others. But I am willing to bet that 95% of people on here have never had to wait for a vehicle longer than a few days. So yea, 5 months was a long time. It's okay for someone to be happy about something. No reason to bring everything down to that level for every little thing. Sure we wanted the hard top and tow package, but with constraints, we decided to go with whatever gets it to us quicker...and it worked.

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol you waited barely 5 months.
By the way, this post wasn't about the wait at all. It was about doing some good for the dealership and salesman that treated us right. Nothing more or less. We would have waited another couple of years if we had to.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I get it, some have had it better than others. But I am willing to bet that 95% of people on here have never had to wait for a vehicle longer than a few days. So yea, 5 months was a long time. It's okay for someone to be happy about something. No reason to bring everything down to that level for every little thing. Sure we wanted the hard top and tow package, but with constraints, we decided to go with whatever gets it to us quicker...and it worked.
Wtd 519 days
Sponsored