Sponsored

Listen to what Chapman Ford in Lancaster did!

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So here we go....my wife ordered a Wildtrak back in September of last year with Dashawn Martinez. We changed our order a couple of times, no big deal. Finally settled on a 4 door Wildtrak. So she got her blend date of 2/18/22 and was delivered 2/27/22. So we go in with our financing ready to go, and listen to what he did....he sold it to us as agreed upon way back in September. We could not be happier with Chapman Ford and DeShawn Martinez. He was honest and upfront every step of the way. I could not recommend him anymore than I am right now. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Chapman Ford. Stay positive evryone!

20220301_145225.jpg
A two-door Badlands and a Wildtrak were dropped off at Chapman on Sunday. I was waiting to see if they showed up on the forum. The truck driver had a hot pepper wildtrak pulled off to unload Chapman's vehicles, so I pulled and take a look.
Sponsored

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had the same great experience with Chapman Horsham and honestly it has made me think positively about Ford as a whole (the whole Bronco debacle aside). I wouldn’t have had Ford on my radar for the next practical car we buy but I will now. Dealers are the best ambassadors.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So here we go....my wife ordered a Wildtrak back in September of last year with Dashawn Martinez. We changed our order a couple of times, no big deal. Finally settled on a 4 door Wildtrak. So she got her blend date of 2/18/22 and was delivered 2/27/22. So we go in with our financing ready to go, and listen to what he did....he sold it to us as agreed upon way back in September. We could not be happier with Chapman Ford and DeShawn Martinez. He was honest and upfront every step of the way. I could not recommend him anymore than I am right now. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Chapman Ford. Stay positive evryone!

20220301_145225.jpg
awesome! Enjoy for all of us Waiters...

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A two-door Badlands and a Wildtrak were dropped off at Chapman on Sunday. I was waiting to see if they showed up on the forum. The truck driver had a hot pepper wildtrak pulled off to unload Chapman's vehicles, so I pulled and take a look.
You probably just missed the wife and kids. She saw that hauler from the freeway and pulled in to see if hers was on there and it was. She can tell you about every single option on every Bronco they offer. She was happily obsessed and now says she doesn't know what to do with her time.

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

20220301_145225.jpg
Hoping LB Smith is the same. I did get signed documents. Just need the rig now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly still feel bad about all the people waiting still. I honestly hope I see all the people waiting end up with Raptors or the Everglades for their pain and suffering.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly still feel bad about all the people waiting still. I honestly hope I see all the people waiting end up with Raptors or the Everglades for their pain and suffering.
Me too... Spending this kind of money on a dream machine should be fun and Dealers are stealing it from many.

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly still feel bad about all the people waiting still, I honestly hope I see all the people waiting end up with Raptors or the Everglades for their pain and suffering.
Me too... Spending this kind of money on a dream machine should be fun and Dealers are stealing it from many.
I agree and it is amazing that @Ford has not stepped in to do something about it. The dealers that are doing the right thing should be rewarded for doing the right thing.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You probably just missed the wife and kids. She saw that hauler from the freeway and pulled in to see if hers was on there and it was. She can tell you about every single option on every Bronco they offer. She was happily obsessed and now says she doesn't know what to do with her time.
The driver was a real ass clown. When I told him that I had one on order, he laughed and asked why I would ever buy one. That significantly limited my conversation with him, lol.

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The driver was a real ass clown. When I told him that I had one on order, he laughed and asked why I would ever buy one. That significantly limited my conversation with him, lol.
It's funny you mention that. She said that he was Russian and had on all the 2A and America stuff, which is great and can appreciate. She said that he strongly recommended the extended warranty because they weren't built that great. Lmao.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never heard of her but thats a nice looking Bronco 🤠

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

By the way, this post wasn't about the wait at all. It was about doing some good for the dealership and salesman that treated us right. Nothing more or less. We would have waited another couple of years if we had to.
You’re right and it’s a lovely post, I’m sorry. I was only reacting to the whole “worth the wait” thing because everyone says that.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a Maverick coming in maybe by late April or May from Chapman so it's good to hear a positive experience.
Sponsored