David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The discount is very close to the same amount off with no options added to the vehicles.
4% under invoice, vs. Fixed discount from MSRP.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update 9/2/21...

We are offering the following OFF MSRP, plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc, on new retail orders without reservations...this could be late 2022 into 2023 delivery times...

$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wildtrak

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
You were going to make the people that paid MSRP and over MSRP start crying.Good for you hope it goes well

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 9/2/21...

We are offering the following OFF MSRP, plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc, on new retail orders without reservations...this could be late 2022 into 2023 delivery times...

$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wildtrak

[email protected]
215-410-2210

No deposit required
Who is this "dealersider" guy in the thread title? Sounds kinda sketch. 🧐

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Who is this "dealersider" guy in the thread title? Sounds kinda sketch. 🧐
He's God's gift to new Ford Bronco ordering.
He's in charge of giving us the best deal he possible could.
If you order from him, you'll get your Bronco at the price discount for that time frame.
If you need a vehicle for the time being he'll lease you a Jeep, with a buy back guarantee.
He's here to answer all of your questions and needs.
He's your guide to Bronco happiness.
Soon he'll be legendary in the Bronco community but for right now........
He's the man, .........he's TOM.

Last edited:

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's God gift to new Ford Bronco ordering.
He's in charge of giving us the best deal he possible could.
If you order from him, you'll get your Bronco at the price discount for that time frame.
If you need a vehicle for the time being he'll lease you a Jeep, with a buy back guarantee.
He's here to answer all of your questions and needs.
He's your guide to Bronco happiness.
Soon he'll be legendary in the Bronco community but for right now........
He's the man, .........he's TOM.
Think the intended joke was the thread title states "dealersider" while its supposed to say "dealerinsider" ;)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update 9/2/21...

$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wildtrak

[email protected]
215-410-2210

No deposit required
Is this so you can make it up to the community after charging $20k over MSRP on the trucks you currently have on your lot... I see you have 13 Broncos on the lot and every one is marked up $20,000 over MSRP...

Just saying. I was going to email you to place an order but come on... stock piling Broncos to charge $20k over sticker isn't cool.

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I picked up an F150 from Tom and his team a few weeks ago. From the time I placed the order, Tom was very responsive to any questions I had. His team was honest and happy for the business. Highly recommend Chapman Ford of Horsham to anyone thinking about buying a Ford vehicle.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this so you can make it up to the community after charging $20k over MSRP on the trucks you currently have on your lot... I see you have 13 Broncos on the lot and every one is marked up $20,000 over MSRP...

Just saying. I was going to email you to place an order but come on... stock piling Broncos to charge $20k over sticker isn't cool.
You should've read the 3% under invoice thread before posting nonsense. Maybe go read about why he did that before you post. I'm sure @DealerInsider will be waiting for an apology and a edit to your post.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ooo shots fired!

in a lot of the cases the owners decided to flip their Broncos. He is helping facilitate the transaction.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should've read the 3% under invoice thread before posting nonsense. Maybe go read about why he did that before you post. I'm sure @DealerInsider will be waiting for an apology and a edit to your post.
I'm reading this thread. Clicked on his link to see what he had on the lot, saw he was charging $20k over MSRP on every single one... What 3% under invoice thread. I don't understand what that has to do with the vehicles he has listed for sale at 20k over invoice...

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm reading this thread. Clicked on his link to see what he had on the lot, saw he was charging $20k over MSRP on every single one... What 3% under invoice thread. I don't understand what that has to do with the vehicles he has listed for sale at 20k over invoice...
All of those are customer orders and he jacked the price up so he doesn't get calls from all over the world asking to buy them. Ford automatically puts them on the dealers website. Tom takes care of his Bronco people. Myself being one of them and those aren't the prices we are being charged.

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could be confusing this with something else but I’m pretty sure @DealerInsider once said that the builds (which are customer’s orders) from Ford are auto populated to his website so he adds the $20k to prevent getting phone calls all day. Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
Sponsored