Broncogirl16

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by my local dealership just to confirm they still had my reservation number and deposit from day one since I have yet to convert my order. I was excited to hear the order banks were going to open up late Sept for MY22 so I wanted to be sure everything was in place when the time came. The sales person said that the factory was closed two days ago until late October due to the hard tops. This is the first I have heard about this?? I thought they had a game plan with regards to the hard tops that they just sent out a few days earlier?? Has anyone else heard of this closing? Maybe it's on another thread and I just missed it?
thanks!!
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're not closed. Last I heard there was to be a 1 week shut down (8/23?) But that's all

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by my local dealership just to confirm they still had my reservation number and deposit from day one since I have yet to convert my order. I was excited to hear the order banks were going to open up late Sept for MY22 so I wanted to be sure everything was in place when the time came. The sales person said that the factory was closed two days ago until late October due to the hard tops. This is the first I have heard about this?? I thought they had a game plan with regards to the hard tops that they just sent out a few days earlier?? Has anyone else heard of this closing? Maybe it's on another thread and I just missed it?
thanks!!
Yeah, they straight up cancelled the Bronco, and are recalling the ones they built.
Since they're having so many issues, they just said screw it, and are halting production entirely.

This is all false information, because, "my dealer told me". ;)

In reality, there's been a couple of "pauses" to production this month, none of which are unexpected or a big deal. Hard tops are on pause for the rest of the year unless you're a first edition, or have a VIN already.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks!!
Think about it. Who told you this information? Think about it.

There’s your answer. (y)

Ford Bronco Factory closed?? 1629240353788

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

Yeah, they straight up cancelled the Bronco, and are recalling the ones they built.
Since they're having so many issues, they just said screw it, and are halting production entirely.

This is all false information, because, "my dealer told me".

In reality, there's been a couple of "pauses" to production this month, none of which are unexpected or a big deal. Hard tops are on pause for the rest of the year unless you're a first edition, or have a VIN already.
yes but, the dealer heard it from face book.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fake news. I truly believe some dealerships just like to make shit up. Makes the good dealers look bad. I wish there was a way to report these individual dealers to Ford so they can be held accountable.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“My dealer said”

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!

Ford Bronco Factory closed?? 1629240353788
The puke emoji reaction is simply because I'm already two bottles in... this evening alone.
My liver is telling me to stop...

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said they heard on Bronco6G forums that the factory was closed! LOL...

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your salesman is an idiot. They’re not closed.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks!!
He may have been referring to the Webasto plant since he mentioned the hard top issue.

But to reassure you, MY dealer (my cousin, the owner) sent me this, which she got from her Ford rep TODAY, so they aren't shut down:

"21MY Bronco Scheduling – For this week’s Bronco scheduling, it will be similar to last week. We will mainly be scheduling a limited amount of soft top orders.

Trailer towing – balanced out for 2021 model year production
HD Modular front bumper also on back order
Big Bend 75% production
Outer Banks 25% The Sasquatch will then be 30% of the 25%."
Sponsored