BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Theory for the Tailgate; maybe it's longer than what is shown and functions almost identically as the ramp that is built-in to Uhauls: :D ?

The difference of course is Ford's version is fully supported so you can sit on it with it pulled out to a certain point with positive 'detents'.

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers euVYeqf
Sponsored

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Theory for the Tailgate; maybe it's longer than what is shown and functions almost identically as the ramp that is built-in to Uhauls: :D ?

This isn't a Bollinger...there's no flat floor to store that kind of ramp lol

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

The difference of course is Ford's version is fully supported so you can sit on it with it pulled out to a certain point with positive 'detents'.

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 1594434401672

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yall don't be killin my tailgate/ramp dream

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I kinda ask myself the same question. I'm definitely in the grabber blue/lime/orange gang. I prefer something bright and fun. Makes me smile.

But, I understand the appeal for darker shades. They look tougher, more aggressive to me. Plus I'm sure other folks like the appeal of classic colors as an ode to EBs.
I like the brighter colours for a vehicle like this, but again good on ford for providing a lot of choice, and not just the usual 6-8 standard colours.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been doing the same - obviously overall depth will depend on whether the tray pictured is in the 2 or 4 door. Assuming it's the 2 door (please be available in both!) - I'll go out on a limb and say it's even deeper. I agree that the back seat is in the upright position, with the "Yeti" butt up against it. If it's the Tundra 35, measuring 16-1/2" at the top and the seat is angled, which it likely is... I'm guessing the cargo area is closer to 24-30" from the base of the rear seat to the swing gate.

Can you tell I REALLY want some cargo area in the 2 door?! Probably dreaming but I'm free to dream till Monday.
Agree if they put adequate storage in the truck are the 2 door will be a winner.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if the tailgate shot is a 2 door or 4. That’s a fair amount of room back there.
If these are the three from the Monday spots, the Orange is a known 2dr, the front shot is the sport, so the gray with the tail shelf is likely a 4dr.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs