Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer literally told me to stop inquiring about my build and I will be notified by Ford directly
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Either I’m getting the shaft (7/13 Base res), or my dealer isn’t going to bother to tell me an update. Either is highly likely.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Either I’m getting the shaft (7/13 Base res), or my dealer isn’t going to bother to tell me an update. Either is highly likely.
It’s not even the 15th yet, and it may take 2 full weeks after to pull all orders that will be included in the first run of production

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think a lot of dealers are being very carful not to make a promise that Ford "could" change between today and tomorrow, If you have a 7/13 and sitting pretty of the allocation list you should be fine.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think a lot of dealers are being very carful not to make a promise that Ford "could" change between today and tomorrow, If you have a 7/13 and sitting pretty of the allocation list you should be fine.
If only they would respond and tell me what their allocation is and where I stand in it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, and that's why some day 1 or day 2's at Granger will not get built before some day 5's at other dealers. Everyone who went to Granger did it for the deal, the customer service is free, and they must trade getting their Bronco for the savings. Anyone who went to Granger and is mad now or will be mad tomorrow must ask, what was more important to them?
I did not go to Granger for that reason.
you and me both. Although the couple grand in savings was tempting, I had a feeling the amount of transfers would create a longer wait time. I feel like a few team grainger folks are gonna be pissed here in the next couple days.
I’m a big believer in shopping local therefore servicing through same dealer. I thought about it for a second, and have been impressed with their communication so far but glad I did forego the deal and shopped local.
this was my second thought about going out of state for a Bronco purchase. How would the service scenario from a local dealer play out, whom I ditched in an effort to save some money? Too many concerns for a minimal savings.

Stoked to see members getting ready to go through the process!

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.
Congrats! Good luck... I hope your ETA is on target!

Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, and that's why some day 1 or day 2's at Granger will not get built before some day 5's at other dealers. Everyone who went to Granger did it for the deal, the customer service is free, and they must trade getting their Bronco for the savings. Anyone who went to Granger and is mad now or will be mad tomorrow must ask, what was more important to them?
I did not go to Granger for that reason.
I chose to find a different dealer because I didn’t want to give my money to a coke head family that owns all the Ford dealerships here. I went with granger because of how cool Albert was on the phone and he sounded like I was talking with someone from my home town of 130 people. I have worked at a lot of dealerships and everyone of them around here are scummy.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
Congrats! Hope it turns out to be true. Happy for you!

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got the text from my cousin (Sr. GM of my preferred dealer), mine is a first batch build. He has 7 units coming in this first batch and mine is the highest timestamp. He says he expects for both he and I to know more tomorrow.

Requisite info:
7/13 9:45pm reservation, timestamp #1 at my dealer
Big Bend 4 door, Mid Package, 2.3 auto, MIC hard top, Signature Lighting
Sponsored