Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, they are attached in the rear corners, but not the center of the rear. So, I guess I could see some possible flex in the rear center area. đź‘Ť

1618638518382.jpeg
What we need is a collapsable rail that spans the gap that you can clamp the roof panels onto.
Sponsored

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely love this! I do sails for a family owned business myself so this hits deep. I truly believe in the saying when you shop from a family/small business, you are helping a real person pay bills not helping a ceo buy another beach house.

all that being said, I will be using my bronco for a daily driver, off-roader and many other things. Off the top of my head, I think it would be really cool to see what kind of slide out organizer or side mounted panels the after market will come up with. During the week I would love to have a convenient way to hang/store my golf bag and on the weekend, utilize that same space for trail/camping gear. The bronco is built around modularity and I think that there could be a lot of creative ways to utilize the interior trunk space. Not sure who else would be interested but just my thoughts. Look forward to see what you guys come out with!

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome and so glad that your team is devoting this great effort to developing for the Bronco. I have been watching your products as I have researched various vehicles and I cannot wait to see what you develop for the Bronco! Also, let me put a plug in for a device rail on the dash, Molle panels for the rear side windows, tailgate table, and a shelf that spans the width of the cargo area. Many Thanks,

josephs6392

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1940 Ford roadster pickup, 1947 Ford 5W coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So happy to see the smaller companies jumping into this and I can’t wait to see what you have to offer! It is obvious that you are designing and developing your products in the US. My question is are they also made in the US?
I have no problem paying more for products made in the US!

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome!

Looking forward to radio mounting ideas you may come up with!

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the dash mount and rear seat release in my raptor and tremor, by far they are some of the most useful mods money can buy. I'm super excited to see what you guys come up with next!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

An "easy" product you could make is a rear floor leveler for the 4 door. So when the seats are folded down, you can have a flat and level surface to sleep etc. Welcome to the forum!

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely love this! I do sails for a family owned business myself so this hits deep. I truly believe in the saying when you shop from a family/small business, you are helping a real person pay bills not helping a ceo buy another beach house.

all that being said, I will be using my bronco for a daily driver, off-roader and many other things. Off the top of my head, I think it would be really cool to see what kind of slide out organizer or side mounted panels the after market will come up with. During the week I would love to have a convenient way to hang/store my golf bag and on the weekend, utilize that same space for trail/camping gear. The bronco is built around modularity and I think that there could be a lot of creative ways to utilize the interior trunk space. Not sure who else would be interested but just my thoughts. Look forward to see what you guys come out with!
Golfing and camping. Yes yes. Right up my alley.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to hear you are keeping the 2 doors in mind. I think for both models it would be valuable to have trunk side panels and possibly a roof panel. A panel that could separate trunk from passengers would be useful too.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You should consider a protective subwoofer enclosure for the same rear cavity the B&O sub is mounted. Something we can rear mount a 10-12” sub to, that protects it from sliding gear.

Last edited:

jwmach1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my past Wrangler LJs I've had both purchased drawers and hand built "trunks" behind the seats. I look forward to seeing what @BuiltRight Industries is going to do for the cargo area for the 2door bronco. Watching this thread to see what shakes out

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had some of Matt’s products on my 2020 Raptor. Great quality, well thought out products. I’m sure there will be something from BuiltRight that I can’t live without on my Bronco.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really interested in what u guys are planning