First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1200XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In these unprecedented times, we're all exposed to delays, cost increases, poor communication, etc..

When a company rises above in the manner in which BuiltRight Industries has...I just have to recognize the great example of customer service. Respect.

Ford Bronco License Plate Relocation Kit update

Dear BuiltRight Customer,

If you are receiving this email, it's because you have a BuiltRight Ford Bronco License Plate Relocation kit on order for either the Standard Plastic or Modular Steel Bumpers. Production was delayed right out of the gate. We postponed the initial start of production to confirm all 4 bumper options more thoroughly, both bumper options, with and without sensors. Getting our hands on the Modular Steel Bumper for our Wildtrack was no easy feat, as you all know. After all was said and done, we ended up making a design tweak to better accommodate the parking sensors, allowing more adjustability of the kit. That pushed our production start date back a few weeks and our manufacturing partner has had trouble getting steel to begin the manufacturing process. I just spoke with Production this morning. Our expected ship date is 4 weeks out, shipping the week of 12/20. We know this is not the news you wanted to hear, nor the news we wanted to give. As a thank you for your sticking with us, every license plate kit on order will come with a free BuiltRight Industries Stubby Antenna, a $29 value.

Again, our apologies for the delays!

Please reply to this email with any questions or order adjustments needed.

Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager
203-546-8981

www.builtrightind.com

B_79s25EPLY0S0ZjT05JSkVwaEtLdGNEZFZWVEdtK1lmQjY4PQ.png

>>>>>>>>

From Me:
Thanks for breaking the news like you did.
32.png

Ford could use your email to take notes about how to communicate with customers.​

I’ll hang in there…​

>>>>>>>>

From BuiltRight Industries:

Our pleasure! Thank you for choosing to support a small family owned business that manufacturers here in America.​

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!​

Matt Homes​
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In these unprecedented times, we're all exposed to delays, cost increases, poor communication, etc..

When a company rises above in the manner in which BuiltRight Industries has...I just have to recognize the great example of customer service. Respect.

Ford Bronco License Plate Relocation Kit update
Dear BuiltRight Customer,​
If you are receiving this email, it's because you have a BuiltRight Ford Bronco License Plate Relocation kit on order for either the Standard Plastic or Modular Steel Bumpers. Production was delayed right out of the gate. We postponed the initial start of production to confirm all 4 bumper options more thoroughly, both bumper options, with and without sensors. Getting our hands on the Modular Steel Bumper for our Wildtrack was no easy feat, as you all know. After all was said and done, we ended up making a design tweak to better accommodate the parking sensors, allowing more adjustability of the kit. That pushed our production start date back a few weeks and our manufacturing partner has had trouble getting steel to begin the manufacturing process. I just spoke with Production this morning. Our expected ship date is 4 weeks out, shipping the week of 12/20. We know this is not the news you wanted to hear, nor the news we wanted to give. As a thank you for your sticking with us, every license plate kit on order will come with a free BuiltRight Industries Stubby Antenna, a $29 value.​
Again, our apologies for the delays!​
Please reply to this email with any questions or order adjustments needed.​
Matt Homes​
Customer Service Manager
203-546-8981​
Ford Bronco Support this vendor! BuiltRight does right 32

>>>>>>>>

From Me:
Thanks for breaking the news like you did.
Ford Bronco Support this vendor! BuiltRight does right 32

Ford could use your email to take notes about how to communicate with customers.​

I’ll hang in there…​

>>>>>>>>

From BuiltRight Industries:

Our pleasure! Thank you for choosing to support a small family owned business that manufacturers here in America.​

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!​

Matt Homes​
would love to hear how this performs with the front sensor