Sponsored

Which aftermarket wheels for a 4 door shadow black badlands

Which wheel for a 4 door shadow black badlands?

• Total voters

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Falken Wildpeak AT3W

9dc4-9fd128210d73.598484ede71945bab854a2aa13e665c4.jpg
I have these on my Ram 1500 and have been pretty happy with them, these have the 3-peak snow rating which was important for me in my region, not sure if the others do

Never really fully used them the same way I would with a Bronco though
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Merc4x4 +1 on the coopers, Had them on my wrangler, great tire. Also sticking to American made is a plus.
I'm pretty sure Cooper makes the Mickey Thompson tires. Their new Baja Boss A/T (not the M/T, which looks a lot like the Cooper STT Pro's) looks like an updated version of the ST Maxx with 3 peak rating. Has the extra sidewall ply and silicone tread. I was hoping Cooper would make an STT Pro with a bit more siping for wet/snow traction, and these new A/T tires from MT remind me of just that.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What's the best 35s for daily driver with very infrequent weekend offroad fun?

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no experience with these tires but both the Super dutys at my work have these. Both guys really like the tire and claim excellent mileage.
yes, the mileage is what drew me to them. Smooth and quiet as well. Great for a daily driver/ weekend trails. Not the best in in mud, but its an AT and performs as such., good as long as you are not mud boggin.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you better get to your local tire shop to get those because Nitto tires are super hard to find right now for the ridge and trail grapplers. My local discount tire store had to pull 35" Nitto trail grapplers from multiple stores outside the state and he said there is very limited supply.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Falken Wildpeak AT3W

9dc4-9fd128210d73.598484ede71945bab854a2aa13e665c4.jpg
Had these myself on my old F-150. Good tire. Only complaint is they really liked to hold onto gravel in between the lugs and you'd here the clicking as the rock hit the asphalt every rotation.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I loved my Ridge Grapplers on my Xterra. Some of the best off-road traction I've found, great on road manners. I had no issues on wet or snowy pavement. My only real complaint was the softer rubber that allows the above to happen also means they seem to wear out faster. Or maybe it's just my driving

I’m pretty tempted by the Trail Grapplers just based on the performance of the RTR Bronco.
I have Trail Grapplers on the vehicle I'm driving now. They're fantastic off-road but garbage on pavement. These are D load and they're still loud and harsh. They break traction at even the hint of wet on the ground.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have Trail Grapplers on the vehicle I'm driving now. They're fantastic off-road but garbage on pavement. These are D load and they're still loud and harsh. They break traction at even the hint of wet on the ground.
Thanks for that info. I have the exact same thing with the cooper’s on my wrangler. They break traction SUPER easy in rain, not a huge fan. Will definitely look for something a little better for a daily just based on that alone.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a big fan of General Grabbers. Had them on an old F150 I had several years ago. Pretty good on road and never had any trouble in mud. Not much whine either. They lasted for about 50K miles.

Grabber_ATX_Tread.png

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kumho AT51 Road Venture 315/70R17s. Classic look and great reviews. Had Mickey Thompson mud terrains on my wife’s Lariat and learned that MTs are NOT a good tire in snow. Rather than push it out from under your tires, the deep and wide tread pattern on mud terrains tends to pack the snow in and you’re left with zero traction. Not a good place to be moving a buck twenty down the highway.

These all terrains produce less road noise at highway speeds and give you better grip. I like Kumho as a legacy off road brand too.... at least up here in Canada. 👍
9DB9FB28-86A1-4412-8074-90F69BC74C1F.png

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Surprised no one mentioned GY Duratracs yet As they are great all around. OP, seeing how you live in Newfoundland, you get a lot of rain and ice there so rain/ice/snow should be a major deciding factor and likely the BFGs are the best for that on your list.
Sponsored