Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, I could care less that an FE buyer is disappointed, I reserved my Wildtrak while there were still FE units to be had (ignoring that they then increased the unit count by double) and you don't see me whinging about me possibly getting a 2022 due to commodity constraints. That Cyber Orange Bronco was still going over the rocks when my $100 was already paid even with all the website struggles. Completed my reservation 3 minutes after the system went live, just long enough for me to click through the options (which arent a whole lot on the Wildtrak).

So if an FE buyer is disappointed they aren't first, well, get bent. Because Ford has said the whole time that reservation time slot was going to decide it all and apparently that isnt going to be the case now is it? So who should be disappointed?
The only Reservation Holders that are guaranteed a 2021 Bronco are First Edition reservation holders. That's it period. All of us want to be first, so in some small or big way we are all disappointed. It's fun to see how this plays out.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may not be the tires...
Ford should of let us choose 4.7 gears with stock badlands tires. I’m getting sas for the gearing alone but I agree, that fancy new sidewall is probably delaying the tires needed.

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya'll bagging on FE buyers whom are disappointed must be forgetting that we have to wait for 3 more scheduling periods before it's our turn. Folks well beyond first 30 min orders will be scheduled during those weeks. It's a timestamp thing, not an FE thing. If I remember correctly you most of you were also disappointed when you didn't get scheduled either because you had an "early timestamp".
Maybe our understanding of your reason for disappointment is because, well, you did say this just minutes prior: "I don't like this one bit as an FE buyer."

So which is it, because of your timestamp, or because you are an FE buyer?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe our understanding of your reason for disappointment is because, well, you did say this just minutes prior: "I don't like this one bit as an FE buyer."

So which is it, because of your timestamp, or because you are an FE buyer?
They're kinda 1 in the same, no? And I explained the 3 week wait thing, it should be obvious. We're allowed to be just as bummed out as the rest. Levine said so.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only Reservation Holders that are guaranteed a 2021 Bronco are First Edition reservation holders. That's it period. All of us want to be first, so in some small or big way we are all disappointed. It's fun to see how this plays out.
Yeah, but think about when that guarantee came about, was it summer last year? No...

If tomorrow that changed and all this was switched around, do you think maybe you would be more upset or less? Not that I am.

To be clear, I'm not actually disappointed, it is just funny seeing the FE guys speak up that they aren't first built when that was never a thing. What's that saying about assuming? Something something, ah whatever. But honestly, I am content to wait for whenever it is my turn, but transparency doesnt seem to be Ford's strong suit lately. I've been waiting over a decade, not fussed over another year, two, or potentially even 3, just want some information. Then I can go back to doing other things.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They're kinda 1 in the same, no? And I explained the 3 week wait thing, it should be obvious. We're allowed to be just as bummed out as the rest. Levine said so.
No, not really, because of the increase in the unit count to 7000 ties a lot of people that didnt reserve early into being built first prior to others. Honestly, if they just built them like they said they would, first in, first out, this wouldnt be so complicated. The only constraint possibly should be the commodities themselves for obvious reason, but that isnt what is happening here.

Again, to me this isnt even a timestamp or FE thing, this is a set the ground rules and stick to them. Everyone trying to one up the system and move ahead in line is pretty annoying and childish to me, and by no means helped by the dealers pulling their crap. Line em up, build them, and let's get on with this.

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite interesting that they're previewing 10 badlands, but only 1 sasquatch. Helps give an idea of what is the constraint between FE, BL, and any SAS. IF the suspension is different at real production it could be something in the SAS suspension, could be the SAS wheels, could be fender flares.

Something that is different between BL, FE, and SAS would appear on the surface to be constraining.

edit: could be the SAS tires, or the 4.7 gearset differentials. We will prob never know, but something is holding them back from this tiny sample set.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Quite interesting that they're previewing 10 badlands, but only 1 sasquatch. Helps give an idea of what is the constraint between FE, BL, and any SAS. IF the suspension is different at real production it could be something in the SAS suspension, could be the SAS wheels, could be fender flares.

Something that is different between BL, FE, and SAS would appear on the surface to be constraining.
I am still sticking to its the tires but have no real facts other than tires have been a major pita since last summer and the ones on the Bronco are brand new line.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Come'on people. I tried to look away from this site for 2 hours to get some actual work done and this is what I come back to? A thread with genuinely good information that is already 6 pages long.

How's a man supposed to keep up?
Sponsored