Sponsored

If I order next week, any hopes of getting the car in the first half of 2022?

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a reservation (and I know that really means nothing) and a appointment to order a MY22 Base Bronco softtop next week. I spoke to the dealership the other day and they said they'd expect me to get the car in December or January. Now this whole hardtop recall sprang up in the last couple days and I'm assuming this highly optimistic timeline is getting pushed back.

In spite of my fear of looking silly - If I order next week, any hopes of getting the car in the first half of 2022? What's the expectation for people who have not put orders in yet?
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a reservation (and I know that really means nothing) and a appointment to order a MY22 Base Bronco softtop next week. I spoke to the dealership the other day and they said they'd expect me to get the car in December or January. Now this whole hardtop recall sprang up in the last couple days and I'm assuming this highly optimistic timeline is getting pushed back.

In spite of my fear of looking silly - If I order next week, any hopes of getting the car in the first half of 2022? What's the expectation for people who have not put orders in yet?
I am a second day reservation- OB, lux, leather,2.7, tow package and I don’t even think I will get mine in the first half of 2022!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2022 orders are not being accepted yet. That dealer is either confused or trying to screw you.

Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ur ordering a soft top why are you worried about the hardtop?
The MIC news today will probably have a lot of people switch to soft top. So will push the order back.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will be a ton of Broncos on the lots shortly, as long as you are ok with a soft-top.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you're a base soft top, I think there is hope. There are some constraints people can have other than the top (lux, 2.7, etc.), but the top dominates everything right now.
Sponsored