Sponsored

Instead of later. How about an answer from ford on if the color I ORDERED wont be on the car in 22?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL! Has there been any official word that VB and AB is going away?

Shouldn't we not panic until we know for sure that is it is going away?

Wait! This is bronco6g and this is what we do. WE PANIC and DEMAND that Ford gives us an apology to an action that has not yet been committed.
This is Ford we are talking about. GUILTY until proven INNOCENT.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do people really think that the 6g Ford account is still monitored with all the useless tags they get? My best guess is that the last intern through the door in the morning gets assigned the job of deleting all their notifications and DM's.

Back on topic. MAP paint gun capacity is 11. If there was only truth to the leaked paint chart (I am skeptical) it is at best incomplete. No way Ford goes into MY22 without a blue and the promised green.
Green is locked straight from Fords new online FAQ.

What changes have been announced for the 2022 model year production?
Ford has announced updated paint colors – including green, special editions, manual transmission with Sasquatch package, and roof rack option on 4-door with Sasquatch package. We will have complete details later this year.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the problem is the chart has not been officially labeled as fake

spam mike levine on twitter until we get an answer and make sure to tell him how unfair it is that people who made "THEIR BRONCO" are not even going to get it if they drop paints
This miscellaneous picture someone put on the internet has not officially been labeled as fake, therefore it must be real! My cat plays a mean piano BTW.

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This miscellaneous picture someone put on the internet has not officially been labeled as fake, therefore it must be real! My cat plays a mean piano BTW.
You are right. Instead of reading the warning signs and acting now, we should wait until nothing can be done about it

real smort

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the problem is the chart has not been officially labeled as fake

spam mike levine on twitter until we get an answer and make sure to tell him how unfair it is that people who made "THEIR BRONCO" are not even going to get it if they drop paints

I think it has been proven wrong. We've seen from this post that a "green" has been confirmed for '22. So, that shows the post about '22 colors is wrong, at least concerning the green. We also know that Velocity Blue will be offered on other '22 models. So in my mind the entire post is wrong.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📣-ford-announces-mic-hardtop-solution-unscheduled-orders-will-get-my2022-delivered-built-broncos-will-have-tops-replaced.21508/

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are right. Instead of reading the warning signs and acting now, we should wait until nothing can be done about it

real smort
Yeah, I don't get the "sit and wait" approach...Ford has been swayed by the mob on Bronco multiple times, including the hard top prep kit, and adding a green. They can be swayed on not eliminating colors too if there is enough noise.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

real smort
Is it a possible warning sign? Sure it is. Should you be concerned that your chosen colour may not make it to MY22? Certainly. Is it reasonable to expect Ford to go around "officially labeling" everything incorrect on the internet as fake though? Really?

By all means we need to speak up and make our voices heard - that's how we got mansquatch. I'm not saying otherwise. As consolation, the release from.Ford this morning explicitly stated that there will be a green colour, which was not included on that chart. I would assume that the letter we saw was "officially labeled" well enough for all of us to be confident it's not fake.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Go look at the thread
there is no official thread on colors. The only thing from Ford was that they are adding green, that was on today's FAQ on the MY21 (soft-tops and FE's only), in a section on MY22 it says they are adding green. That fake chart that went around was not official, period.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe someone can answer this for me. Can’t they eliminate colours but still provide the colours that people ordered? They probably have paint to use up anyway? Am I wrong here?
Sponsored