Sponsored

Instead of later. How about an answer from ford on if the color I ORDERED wont be on the car in 22?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, it's good to let @Ford Motor Company know...
Do people really think that the 6g Ford account is still monitored with all the useless tags they get? My best guess is that the last intern through the door in the morning gets assigned the job of deleting all their notifications and DM's.

Back on topic. MAP paint gun capacity is 11. If there was only truth to the leaked paint chart (I am skeptical) it is at best incomplete. No way Ford goes into MY22 without a blue and the promised green.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do people really think that the 6g Ford account is still monitored with all the useless tags they get?
They were on the board all day yesterday, posted 3 times yesterday afternoon and were on the board 2 minutes ago...so you tell me.

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do people really think that the 6g Ford account is still monitored with all the useless tags they get? My best guess is that the last intern through the door in the morning gets assigned the job of deleting all their notifications and DM's.

Back on topic. MAP paint gun capacity is 11. If there was only truth to the leaked paint chart (I am skeptical) it is at best incomplete. No way Ford goes into MY22 without a blue and the promised green.
They should be harassed on all platforms until it’s resolved

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

that color chart was a hugely successful troll-bate. I can't believe how many online sites reported it as fact. Even Ford, with their extreme lack of communication said that they are adding green (this morning's FAQ) and didn't mention removing ANY colors.

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that color chart was a hugely successful troll-bate. I can't believe how many online sites reported it as fact. Even Ford, with their extreme lack of communication said that they are adding green (this morning's FAQ) and didn't mention removing ANY colors.
Great that is not good enough

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure it'll be your colour of choice...
New, B&P MY22 Bronco's won't have the discontinued colours but anyone who reserved a MY21 will surely still have MY21 options....? If you don't have A VIN you likely have the opportunity to re-submit as a MY22 as well. If not, your VIN will be MY22 but with whatever options your order has.
I dunno...
Why are you making assumptions?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL! Has there been any official word that VB and AB is going away?

Shouldn't we not panic until we know for sure that is it is going away?

Wait! This is bronco6g and this is what we do. WE PANIC and DEMAND that Ford gives us an apology to an action that has not yet been committed.
Yeah because everything has gone so smoothly already, why would anyone question. ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why are you getting upset over a rumor?
Because it’s not a rumor there is a bronco 22 paint chart that doesn’t have to color I ordered on it

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its better than stressing over fake news. It is what it is. Time to go camping and forget about Broncos for a few months.
Until Ford says antimatter is on the 22 bronco it’s not fake news. It’s a leak