JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds about right. The way they have this all set up is odd, but as long as it's $1,895 I am happy.
I'm with ya man :cool:(y).

I'm getting the 2.7l auto, and with the survey leak how long ago I was like ? WTF! ; i don't want to pay for the 2.7L and transmission combined!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chrism81

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with ya man :cool:(y).

I'm getting the 2.7l auto, and with the survey leak how long ago I was like ? WTF! ; i don't want to pay for the 2.7L and transmission combined!
yea that price was ridiculous. If they keep the price where it's at people will probably more likely to buy another accessory since they might have thought both were going to be $3500.

johnp1345

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The good thing about all of this, Jim Farley will be the first person at Ford to realize that Bronco6g is the REAL Bronco enthusiasts community, not the fake one at Bronco Nation.
Well one these organizations got an interview with him and the other didn't. Ill let you figure out who is who lol.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well one these organizations got an interview with him and the other didn't. Ill let you figure out who is who lol.
I don't know who that would be....no one would know if it was BN, since they effectively have no subscribers, or so few that it is not worth mentioning. If they cross post here though it will blow up.

AZ4x4

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys this is the answer for the cost being what it is, as stated earlier in this thread, not sure why it’s so confusing to some, it’s like they actually want to pay more....the trans is a swap the engine is the upgrade cost, they will make up the difference on silly stuff like 600-1500 light packages etc....

“How about the relative costs? It's a 995 option on f150 for the 2.7 right? 10 speed is already included. From 2.3 manual to 2.7 auto at 1895 is still charging you 900 for the auto plus whatever credit cost of the manual. The manual is brand new right? Maybe it's cost is actually extremely high, more or at least equivalent to the 10 speed auto. Maybe factor that in with possible shortages of the manual since it's Chinese made and the fact that there will be a low take rate anyway that it's is cheaper to sell you the auto vice manual so you're really only paying for the engine upgrade.”
Makes the most sense. On the F150, upgrading to the ecoboost 2.7 changes from a non turbo V6 and six-speed automatic to the 2.7 and 10 speed. The $1895 for the 2.7/auto sounds reasonable for the Bronco at this point and it is definitely more in line than $3,500.
Sponsored