Sponsored

For the want of Splash Guards (Why your Bronco might be not shipping)

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a contact who just ran my VIN on Fords internal system and did some digging for me with in the past hour and came up with this:

There was an addendum on the order that says (and I'm typing this exactly as i see it here) "Maverick Splash Guards frt+RR"

Apparently my MIC top meet the inspection requirements (but that's not to say it doesn't have issues now) so some stupid $220 option is hanging up my order now...and I just found out I need to remove them if I want to put on rock rails or running boards FFS....ugh
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a contact who just ran my VIN on Fords internal system and did some digging for me with in the past hour and came up with this:

There was an addendum on the order that says (and I'm typing this exactly as i see it here) "Maverick Splash Guards frt+RR"

Apparently my MIC top meet the inspection requirements (but that's not to say it doesn't have issues now) so some stupid $220 option is hanging up my order now...and I just found out I need to remove them if I want to put on rock rails or running boards FFS....ugh
The accessory catalogue does say no bueno with RR (assume that's for the front) but when ordering the vehicle in WBDO, I don't know if the system locked them out if you had RRs. I'll have to look at some DORAs now.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The accessory catalogue does say no bueno with RR (assume that's for the front) but when ordering the vehicle in WBDO, I don't know if the system locked them out if you had RRs. I'll have to look at some DORAs now.
No I didn't get the rock rails as an order option on my DORA. If I knew I couldn't use them with that or running boards, I wouldn't have ordered them in the first place.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No I didn't get the rock rails as an order option on my DORA. If I knew I couldn't use them with that or running boards, I wouldn't have ordered them in the first place.
Kinda silly. These are the little details that drive sales people and customers nuts.
Sponsored